Welcome to Paranormalis!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Welcome to Paranormalis!

Hey everyone!

It's been a long time, but the site is back open and ready for business. We've got a slew of new features, a new design and a bunch of interesting content waiting in the wings so expect to see something new every day.

Not everything here is 100% complete, but as I tie up the remaining loose ends I'll post announcements about each major thing as time allows.

Welcome back :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Welcome to Paranormalis!

Yep, that's great to be here once more. :cool:
The new design looks good too !!!

There is no place like home :)

Num7

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Ha, thanks! I'm glad you like it.

Wow, two people registered within 30 minutes of turning on registration. Pretty good for a place that all but disappeared for a while. Welcome, Numenorean7 and Tyler!

Condar

Hey there Mr. Spock, site is great looking forward to some interesting conversations. :D

The "EyE"

Condar

Thank you for the hi! And \\ // to you as well. And no this is my first apperence, and certainly not the last. But I bet someone will wish it was.

The "EyE"

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Hey welcome !
I'll look forward to your posts :)

have a nice day

Num7

Tyler

Hey, glad to see the site is back.

I was a lurker back in the day so no one really knows me here...so here's an intro.

I am always the person to ask questions. Why does the computer work the way it does? How are Legos made? Are there aliens out there? How can there not be? Are we just living in the Matrix. I suppose my curiosity has led me to a place like this.

Short background: live in eastern Central Florida, like band, keep busy (6 hard classes when normal people have four easy ones. Not to mention 4 clubs), challenge myself, ask questions, support Ron Paul and freedom, and am what you would call a "computer geek".

That's it for tonight. Gotta go to bed to wake up for zero block band (7:10-8:15AM) on time.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Hey! I'm glad that you're glad the site is back up ;)

I took band in highschool. It was awesome until our teacher decided to join the police force and his replacement turned out to be an evil version of Willy Wonka. I hated that guy.

Condar

Welcome Tyler!! And to answer your questions:

Why does the computer work the way it does? Because I tell it to.

How are Legos made? With the liquidized remains of squid. (Also where they get their unique taste)

Are there aliens out there? Yes, but their out to get me, and only me.

How can there not be? Umm... galactic plague?

Are we just living in the Matrix? Theres a 50% chance of a 100% chance that we are.

support Ron Paul: I have no answer to this question, it was a question right?

And yeah Gene Wilder freaked me out too.