Well, well, well...

AlphaOmega

Well, well, well...

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Nov 26 2004, 06:04 PM
granted, a shallow mystery compared to such things as the meaning of life and the ultimate structure of the universe, but, one thing at a time, right?

Let's do it this way: what answers have you got for us?

You are quiet a funny person. I am full of answers, but the ones concerning the mystery surrounding these two characters Perry and Coyote, I do not. :dry:

Mod Edit to clean up quote tags

Judge Bean

Well, well, well...

Originally posted by AlphaOmega+Nov 26 2004, 11:49 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Paul J. Lyon@Nov 26 2004, 06:04 PM
granted, a shallow mystery compared to such things as the meaning of life and the ultimate structure of the universe, but, one thing at a time, right?

Let's do it this way: what answers have you got for us?

You are quiet a funny person. I am full of answers, but the ones concerning the mystery surrounding these two characters Perry and Coyote, I do not. :dry:

Mod Edit to clean up quote tags
[snapback]16270[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Tell me this then: Why do some seek out those who seek out the truth and lie to them?

Judge Bean

Well, well, well...

Originally posted by ZeoEmeraude@Nov 29 2004, 04:48 PM
Why ask why?

All right; I will rephrase the question, even though by all rights it should be Alpha's job to be answering questions here.

What reason would a liar have to follow those around who want to be told the truth, get their attention, and lie to them?

Judge Bean

Well, well, well...

Is it time yet to close the book on this sad hoax in which I was named as an Important person, or should we wait to find out whether the new member Tradewind is either Coyote or the one prophesied by Coyote?

I remain,
Yr. Obt. Important Svt.,
PJL

StarLord

Well, well, well...

Actually, the ONLY truth that foolio had to offer was the fact that you are an Important person Paul. At least to me you are. So, I guess we forgive him his spelling errors and go on from here.

Oh, got you some milk duds, here you go. The sales person said that the discoloration proves that they have been through time also.

CaryP

Well, well, well...

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Nov 29 2004, 05:45 PM
Is it time yet to close the book on this sad hoax in which I was named as an Important person, or should we wait to find out whether the new member Tradewind is either Coyote or the one prophesied by Coyote?

I remain,
Yr. Obt. Important Svt.,
PJL

Paul,

I suspect you're correct. This thing needs to be closed ASAP, and you are an important person here. More than you know pal. Tradewind ain't posted jack, and the other characters are MIA. Yeeha. Let's move on kids.

Cary