What’s the most bogus or dumbest time travel story you’ve ever heard?

lamdo263

For starters this guy is like a yoyo. He keeps coming back under a different name. But it is interesting to see how many are gullable enough to play along.

Confirmed Hoax - My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.
Without a doubt. From what I got from it while at TTI, is some guy was porking a number of females to build up this Satanic etheric fu*k-wad, that was to register at a certain intensity, so they could take power or something?

Oh' they were also going to call in a special mil-ops squad in on this character, because he was getting too powerful.

I'm looking at this web content and thinking, "WTF am I reading"! ?

There was also the use of small-time travel flying vehicles, which I feel were in use, but don't know the purpose of their flight plans, other than they performed them. When they used these vehicles, I was picking them up as possibly real. They had some kind of relay from the cockpit of these little vehicles, to where the pilot could talk directly to the posting board.

This was the Ong's Hat Experiment. My god' so bizarre is all I can say. >> On sources, I don't know if The Time Travel Institutes posting information went to more vintaged web content stored, such as in the www.wayback.com vintaged web info mining utility, but I'd check there.

They let some of the doings from what I'm now gathering was a town, as told in the link flow into TTI, but even the posting about it, was really weird.

lamdo263

Without a doubt. From what I got from it while at TTI, is some guy was porking a number of females to build up this Satanic etheric fu*k-wad, that was to register at a certain intensity, so they could take power or something?

Oh' they were also going to call in a special mil-ops squad in on this character, because he was getting too powerful.

I'm looking at this web content and thinking, "WTF am I reading"! ?

There was also the use of small-time travel flying vehicles, which I feel were in use, but don't know the purpose of their flight plans, other than they performed them. When they used these vehicles, I was picking them up as possibly real. They had some kind of relay from the cockpit of these little vehicles, to where the pilot could talk directly to the posting board.

This was the Ong's Hat Experiment. My god' so bizarre is all I can say. >> On sources, I don't know if The Time Travel Institutes posting information went to more vintaged web content stored, such as in the www.wayback.com vintaged web info mining utility, but I'd check there.

They let some of the doings from what I'm now gathering was a town, as told in the link flow into TTI, but even the posting about it, was really weird.

What they later said, was this place to where the satanic stud was working out, with his sex routine was in a wooded, isolated area. In this big house, older sort of provincial. With one road in and out.

I don't know if like the said Montauk Experiment, they were using some kind of charactered orgone collector, adjutant to the cause of their work?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Looking at how they treated us while they were here and on TTI, I can't imagine them being happy in life. So that's pretty sad indeed.

Makes me wonder what their objective is. What if we let them do as they please back then? What's their endgame?

Wind7

Staff
Talking of TTI, Cosmo banned a bunch of Walker and Mullac's accounts this morning. He compiled all the bogus posts made by these guys into a single thread.

Here it is, it's pretty funny: Skidmark's Mega Thread

I had heard that Walker LOVES his bacon strip. ;)
Looking at how they treated us while they were here and on TTI, I can't imagine them being happy in life. So that's pretty sad indeed.

Makes me wonder what their objective is. What if we let them do as they please back then? What's their endgame?

He was and still IS going after people's private information wasn't he?
More than enough reason to kick his sorry SkidMarks to the curb.

People like Wank....I mean...WALKER, cannot change their psychopathologies,
they are always led to the same ways and means.

I mean "Go ahead and hide behind the latest and greatest Name...Persona...And VPN.
It isn't going to work out very well for you."

Count on it.

😁

Wind7

Staff

"Today, An Internet Forum......

7542574a8b2fd349c71de53cc6ee538d.gif

"...Tomorrow...The World!!!!! "

(Shrieking) "Bwaa-Ha-Ha-Ha-Haaaaaaa.....!!"

;)

Beholder

"Today, An Internet Forum......

7542574a8b2fd349c71de53cc6ee538d.gif

"...Tomorrow...The World!!!!! "

(Shrieking) "Bwaa-Ha-Ha-Ha-Haaaaaaa.....!!"

;)
Sociopaths with addictions sometimes get management positions using their acting skills. Then quickly fired for hiding in the office/toilet and not even wanting the job.