What’s your thoughts on Exorcism?

Parazite1986

Is it possible that man can be exorcised of spirits? Is it possible to exorcise mental illness through placebo effect? Or is it dangerous since it borders on the demonic?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm of the opinion that it takes a healthy mind to avoid needing an exorcism. "DON"T THINK BAD THOUGHTS"

Wind7

Staff
Is it possible that man can be exorcised of spirits?
Yes.
Is it possible to exorcise mental illness through placebo effect?
No. The Ritual of Exorcism will not cure (a) diagnosed mental illness
but may cause further damage by not addressing the facts first.

It is however possible to help certain psychosis by way of placebo
if that is what you meant.
Or is it dangerous since it borders on the demonic?
Nothing about a defined, treatable mental illness is demonic by nature.

This is why before ANY exorcism is considered,
the affected must endure a thorough battery of tests and psychological evaluations
to determine the cause.

Secretman3811

Is it possible that man can be exorcised of spirits? Is it possible to exorcise mental illness through placebo effect? Or is it dangerous since it borders on the demonic?
I just wonder a person with mental illness that have chemical in balance in the brain disorder devil and demon like to temp the weak mind set and over take the body so that is scary

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Exorcism is very dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. Should you be halfway successful trying to exorcism someone it may come back on you. If you don't know what you're doing once you get the entity out. Most people don't know what to do with the entity and most likely it will jump on the person doing the exorcism or repossess the person again.

Professor Opmmur

steven chiverton

exorcism is using words and creating soundwaves that vibrate through the air whos listening no one sees any ears poking out of a dimension and listening to it, it could very well be the frequency of what you say that exorcises the demon for all we know so how dose the vibration of certain words get rid of a demon that maybe operating from a hidden reality that we cannot see let alone how our sounds can effect it something's not right in how sound wave words can be used as a weapon against something not physically visible in our reality, i wonder if certain words at certain frequencies generates a rumored 5th force of nature which according to science news scientists think there may be and that may be the key

Secretman3811

exorcism is using words and creating soundwaves that vibrate through the air whos listening no one sees any ears poking out of a dimension and listening to it, it could very well be the frequency of what you say that exorcises the demon for all we know so how dose the vibration of certain words get rid of a demon that maybe operating from a hidden reality that we cannot see let alone how our sounds can effect it something's not right in how sound wave words can be used as a weapon against something not physically visible in our reality, i wonder if certain words at certain frequencies generates a rumored 5th force of nature which according to science news scientists think there may be and that may be the key
To all of you I was thinking of conjure the famous people and talk to them but it from creepyhollow.com website and them do it for you but I only use them to talk a spirit so what do you think of it