what are worms,

lordalmighty1

Worms are slimy creatures with cylinder shaped bodies and no legs. They can be found in both the ground or water, and they can also inhabit the bodies of many animals -- including humans.

the above is the answer I got from "ask" not really very good answer, at least not the answer I was wanting lol.
so apart from being able to live inside humans, the earth, water, I wonder if they can live in space to?, they seem to me to be quite strange and alien like, and the fact they can survive inside humans or other animals is kinda scary lol... so any1 actually know what a worm is or have any knowledge of them being aliens or survive in space lol. just an off the wall question I know but something that's has me abit confused lmao..

C_jami

Awwww worms :))) I did have that in my body when I was a kid. Loool Really I remember this episode where my grandma give me a spoon with a liquid and some sugar in the smell of it made me ask her what it is :)) so she told me is petrol and sugar to go read of the worms :))) and I take that trust me guys no joke. Those worms come out my body thru my nose , mount pfffffff THAT WAS ...