What are you listening to right now?

TnWatchdog

Question...it may be a dumb one...how does one post a video from YouTube or wherever on this forum from Tapatalk?
I don't know if there is an easier way but first I hit the share on YouTube and save to Evernote on my phone. I then copy it from Evernote and paste it on the reply of the thread. I do this on Paranormalis off the Internet that isn't on tapatalk. I see the green code once I paste it I then go to tapatalk to see if I screwed it up or not. Hope this makes sense and it doesn't drive you to drinking. lol
Edit...Evernote is a free app I save it then copy the code.

Last edited:

bluejay_1919

Hmm, that's detailed instructions! Thank you! Now when I want to share a stinking music video, hopefully I can. I'll have to screenshot your instructions, mehehe

TnWatchdog

Blue Oyster Cult...Astronomy
One of my favorite goups...seen them six times over the years.

Dont Fear the Reaper

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

Watching a country station on the tube while the guy we take care of has lunch...This tune kinda grows on you. "Bottoms Up"...maybe I will.

bluejay_1919

Wow....I will throw up everytime her ugly face comes on the tv if she becomes president. I think they're getting us ready for her to be president big time. . That's why all these stinking movies about a post apocalyptic world has women rulers that are the bad guys and also heroines that save the day.

I've never heard about this sex scandal! I will have to look more into it.