What Are You Listening To?

Wind7

Staff
Don't care what it might be (or is).

It is a fan running...Water dripping.....A Favourite song.....

....Post about it, feel free. (y)

I listen to a lot of music and video,
for example....Here's the first posting.

I am, at this moment in time, listening to BeBop Deluxe.

Wind7

Staff
From The Doors Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 1993 w/ Eddie Vedder.

Check this out.....Eddie does extremely well and Robbie's Guitar solo is out of this world.

For those who want to...You can check out the entire Doors induction into the RRHoF.
Worth it...Imho.

Astra_Jingga

To be honest, I tend to be picky when it comes to musics. I'd prefer old songs from 80's and early 90's than most of today's ones.

I especially liked Richard Marx, Michael Bolton, Roxette, Mr. Big, White Lion, GnR, Metallica, Madonna, Lionel Richie, George Michael, etc. Some of their songs have became my all time favourite songs, such as Hazard, This Used to be My Playground, Hello, Careless Whisper, etc.

Other than those, there's actually one more type of music I liked very much. The kind of music you've probably never heard of before, since it is Sundanese traditional music.

It called 'Cianjuran', originated from...well...the town of Cianjur, West Java, and I happened to be raised there, in my late grandparents' house, in the middle of rice fields, surrounded by green mountains in the distance and lush hills nearby, away from the problems of life-well, that's how I felt at the time, at least 😁.

So, needless to say, I've been exposed to Cianjuran eversince I was but a baby, perhaps.

Everytime I listened to Cianjuran, I always felt like it brought me back to the past, it's very nostalgic.

I especially liked to hear Cianjuran at night with my headset, with all the lights turned off, while I'm relaxing on my bed or the couch.

I'd set the volume to be as low as possible so I'd just hear the music as if it comes from the distance.

To me personally, listening to Cianjuran in that particular way seems to be making it a magical music, with healing power. It heals my weary soul, if you know what I mean.

Well, if you'd like to know how Cianjuran style music sounds like, here's an example of it ;

Wind7

Staff
To be honest, I tend to be picky when it comes to musics. I'd prefer old songs from 80's and early 90's than most of today's ones.

I especially liked Richard Marx, Michael Bolton, Roxette, Mr. Big, White Lion, GnR, Metallica, Madonna, Lionel Richie, George Michael, etc. Some of their songs have became my all time favourite songs, such as Hazard, This Used to be My Playground, Hello, Careless Whisper, etc.

Other than those, there's actually one more type of music I liked very much. The kind of music you've probably never heard of before, since it is Sundanese traditional music.

It called 'Cianjuran', originated from...well...the town of Cianjur, West Java, and I happened to be raised there, in my late grandparents' house, in the middle of rice fields, surrounded by green mountains in the distance and lush hills nearby, away from the problems of life-well, that's how I felt at the time, at least 😁.

So, needless to say, I've been exposed to Cianjuran eversince I was but a baby, perhaps.

Everytime I listened to Cianjuran, I always felt like it brought me back to the past, it's very nostalgic.

I especially liked to hear Cianjuran at night with my headset, with all the lights turned off, while I'm relaxing on my bed or the couch.

I'd set the volume to be as low as possible so I'd just hear the music as if it comes from the distance.

To me personally, listening to Cianjuran in that particular way seems to be making it a magical music, with healing power. It heals my weary soul, if you know what I mean.

Well, if you'd like to know how Cianjuran style music sounds like, here's an example of it ;

When I have some time,
I'm going to put on the headphones and just fall into your video!

I'm extremely picky when it comes to music as well,
I'm a retired musician who now has a Real Job. ;)

My tastes are wide and varied...My mum raised me on Classical music (Tchaikovsky...Beethoven.....)
though I don't listen to it as much anymore, these days it's more Progressive Folk/Rock...Prog Rock.....Etc.

I was listening to this one.....Again.

This guy is both an Engineer and a Musician and he created this Marble Machine.
I guess it only worked for a short while due to design flaws so he is making Marble Machine X.

He has a band called Wintergatan and I have watched some amazing things from them, LIVE.

Love the old Typewriter being used to keep the beat! (y)

BlastTyrant

I have a bit heavier taste in music i tend to like Metal and Metal Core, here have been a few of my favorites over the last few months.

I have been massively addicted to Sleep Token lately i love all their music so far

Imminence is one band i have recently really liked, he has a very good voice.

Resolve is another newer band that i have enjoyed listening to - although he can be hard to understand

THIS is probably my new favorite song

I have a bunch more, some not as heavy.