What are your opinions on "Dimensional Jumping"?

Wee

Hi, I'm not much of a theorist and I'm not too knowledgeable about Titor and "Worldlines".

However, I would like to know if "Dimensional Jumping" could be somehow linked to what you call "worldlines", Dimensional Jumping • /r/DimensionalJumping . This is a subreddit I found while browsing the internet, based around the idea of "Dimension Jumping".
The idea of an alternate reality seems to be the only real link, though.

I apologise if this post appears pointless/stupid and I apologise for not being very eloquent..
You know, I'm not experienced in this either, but I am recalling certain past memories that I realize are not what I thought they were. I.E. The Mandela effect on the BerenstEin Bears... all of a sudden it is spelled BerenstAin Bears...I remember ChiC-fil-a not ChicK-fil-a....I remember news casts of reporting Jane Goodalls death and she is alive and kicking...... Eddie Van Halen dying several years ago but he is alive and well, Charles Shultz is Charles Shulz!?!....my mind has been blown the last month...and I know I am not crazy bc I can recall specific memories. It makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Wow, I have been researching the Mandela Effect for about a year now. It started with the meme BerenstEin Bears (I was a brand-new teacher in the mid-70s, first grade, and had the Bears books in the classroom library and read them frequently to the children). Not to belabor this point and sorry if I am, but that's not the only timestream problem I remember.
Nelson Mandela dying in prison, I heard about on mainstream news. The report of Jane Goodall's death as well, and now I just find out from you that she is alive as we speak? The death of Brian Dennehy and he is alive?
I know! And I googled her and it says Jane Goodall is alive and in her 80s...I'm in shock over that. I am not sure of Brian Dennehy.

jcolanzi

Mdisummerrlight,

There's a book that covers these types of occurrences. It's called "Reality Shifts: When Consciousness Changes the Physical World" by Cynthia Sue Larsen.