What causes the Sasquatch's tracked footprints to suddenly disappear?

Taoist

sasquatch.jpeg

Hello' to All:

There are many, many stories of personal accounts of individuals sighting and tracking the Sasquatch in the snow or dirt only to find that the footprints suddenly vanish, with no logical reason.

Often in a wide open area where it is impossible for any creature or human to jump or use trees to vanish.

What do you believe is the cause behind this issue?

Thank you for your input.

Best wishes, Taoist

steven chiverton

big foot vanished into thin air like it just entered a portal to another dimension or area i've read about this mysterious ability they have and its really bizarre to especially when it can leap to the other side of a road and then vanish as if it has a cloaking ability

TimeFlipper

Obviously the people in the other dimension dont want them there very long, they soon send them back to us to feed them :D

Taoist

big foot vanished into thin air like it just entered a portal to another dimension or area i've read about this mysterious ability they have and its really bizarre to especially when it can leap to the other side of a road and then vanish as if it has a cloaking ability

Well done. You appear to be the only one here who has a clear understanding of these Nature people.

Taoist

Taoist

Obviously the people in the other dimension dont want them there very long, they soon send them back to us to feed them :D

Ha..ha..ha....in actuality, my friend, they come here to our reality primarily because....they love our planet and because on their planet....there are certain alien beings who are very destructive and controlling and that these beings, the ones we call Bigfoot ( the more spiritually evolved ones), wish to escape these abusive aliens and be at peace, as some of these beings have evolved towards a higher frequency of spirituality and seek others similar to them.

Whereas, the more lower evolved beings, those that we call Sasquatch( the ones who are more primitive and eat humans), those who have the long arms that reach to their knees and have the cone shaped head, these are more of a primitive nature and have not evolved to a level where they can eat vegetables, make fire, organize group meetings and express greater spirituality.

These, the primitive Sasquatch, are the ones to be avoided, as they can and do often observe, stalk and grab humans, taking them back to their own parallel reality and eat them.

So , beware, my friend.

Taoist