What constitutes a Waco type event

Harte

I already punned "Whacko event" regarding a death by baseball bat.

The problem is that Titor was referring to what happened at Waco, Tx.

Harte

titorite

Boston, Sandy hook, auroa , the california hanger games sons rampage, the ft hood incident, casady stay, Fergeson.

These are all waco like events in so much as the government and media has lied about all of them and if you have the mind to dissect these stories and anyalize the details you realize they are all NOT as the government said they are.

False flags have become quite common. The media , the US western media is nothing but a tool for the state. These days any mass shooting I see I begin to suspect and then I begin to look deeper for the details. If the details check out the story is real, if they do not check out it is a false flag. Everything can be verified and double checked these days but so few do that... So many just take whatever the media says at face value with out questioning. And when people act like sheep they get slaughtered in sacrifice. And thats no good. It behooves us all to pay attention to the details in this day and age, especially since we have no excuse not too , what with the internet and all...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Have you been paying attention to the news lately. A new terrorist group called Isis. Appears to have sprang up out of nowhere and is now a major world threat. I suspect Isis doesn't even exist. Just like those weapons of mass destruction that were never found. It's possible not even the president is aware of this.

Ayasano

Have you been paying attention to the news lately. A new terrorist group called Isis. Appears to have sprang up out of nowhere and is now a major world threat. I suspect Isis doesn't even exist. Just like those weapons of mass destruction that were never found. It's possible not even the president is aware of this.

It's interesting, a lot of people are saying the video of James Foley being beheaded is faked, citing things like the knife obviously being made of rubber and the cutaway when it actually happens. (I'll admit I haven't watched the video myself on the off chance it's real, plus the whole being charged with terrorism under UK law thing. I wouldn't have the skills to verify it anyway, so there's little point)

Also, my parents, who happen to be Muslims themselves, say that their friends and family over there are saying ISIS isn't killing people for not being Muslim at all, although the part about them setting up an Islamic State is true. (Which I assume means that there is fighting, just not the killing of civillians. I didn't probe any further because these kinds of topics tend to cause arguments) Who knows what to believe anymore?

(Also, hi MI5, don't you have anything better to do than watch me? :rolleyes:)

Harte

Boston, Sandy hook, auroa , the california hanger games sons rampage, the ft hood incident, casady stay, Fergeson.

These are all waco like events in so much as the government and media has lied about all of them and if you have the mind to dissect these stories and anyalize the details you realize they are all NOT as the government said they are.

False flags have become quite common. The media , the US western media is nothing but a tool for the state. These days any mass shooting I see I begin to suspect and then I begin to look deeper for the details. If the details check out the story is real, if they do not check out it is a false flag. Everything can be verified and double checked these days but so few do that... So many just take whatever the media says at face value with out questioning. And when people act like sheep they get slaughtered in sacrifice. And thats no good. It behooves us all to pay attention to the details in this day and age, especially since we have no excuse not too , what with the internet and all...
Do you even know what happened at Waco?

Nothing you list is even the slightest bit like Waco.

You illustrate my previous point quite well. Whan you're a Titorite, everything's a "Waco-type event."

Harte

titorite

Do you even know what happened at Waco?

Harte

I'm Texan, so I know what happened quite well. The davidians were needing money and one of them used to be a gun dealer at gun shows. He still had all his old contacts so after talking it over with his fellow members they decided that it would be good for the all of them if he got back in the game of selling guns at gun shows. The only problem was that his dealer license had expired and he was storing guns for sale.

SO the Feds over reacted in a Huge way and sent in the ATF. The ATF promptly fired upon themselves when they made first entry. Later they changed up the story and said they got fired upon but when you watch the original footage of the breach you can here them yelling "friendly fire, stop shooting" . Then the feds ran with their lie and trapt everyone inside and set the davidain estate on fire murdering men , women and children. Only around 16 people made it out if I remember correctly.

It was a conspiracy of murder. Coincidentally one of the shooters involved at Ruby Ridge was also present in the siege at waco.