What do the dates at the JT Foundation mean to you?

sevensixtwo

lg09XYN.png

The first time I saw jiu jitsu was December 31, 1999. That's the first date in each column.

In March 2009 I attended two lectures by Sir Roger Penrose. (PDF)

In August 2009, I attended a lecture by Abhay Ashtekar and together with the physics gleaned from Penrose's I formulated my cosmological model shortly thereafter. Notice the specific divergence of 1.941 occurs twice in 2009, once near each lecture.

July 1998 was when I signed up for the Marine Corps.

October and November 2000 I was in the brig.

Not sure about October 1998. I had already signed up and was waiting to leave for boot camp at Parris Island, SC.

I got out of the brig on January 6, 2001.

Truth_of_The_Youth

Jewish Holidays, 2001–2015 | Infoplease.com

First Day of Hanukkah in United States

Just a theory but there is a shift between 2008 and 2009! Then look at 2001 March 12.

His Departure was 25 March 2001 (I think Sammy could help out with this.)

Passover begins 25 March 2013! My birthday tomorrow! :) Interesting isn't it?

Allow a real expert to step in, Those are the dates and coordinates i guess you could say, That BOTH John's need to find themselves to their respective homes

sevensixtwo

tHUr1h1.png

I got out of the brig in January 2001. Then I was on shit detail in 53 Area for a couple months. I think March 12 was the day I got processed back into civilian life. Hard to remember the exact day. It was toward the beginning of March for sure.

2001MAR12

I think October 1998 was when my recruiter brought me to MEPS in Atlanta to get my physical and formal processing.