What happened to prof Ronald L Mallet and his machine?

asdronin

Well this issue is something that is going through my mind lastly, you surely have heard of him, as I cant post link yet (I thnk) I cant share the story about him but its easy to find articles about him, interviews etc. Long story told short, he is a physicist and had a very solid theory to use an already working device called the ring laser to be able to send messages through time using the way sub atomic particle is heading as a way to make binary code like to compose a message, as said through time.

What is strange about this is, his theory was solid, he even said he was going to make it a reality in 2018 and even had a project to crowdfund the construction of the machine for the sake of humans, but then suddenly he said he made bad calculations, energy required is too big and cant be gathered and disappeared, dont know what happened to people that contributed to the construction of the machine, I heard several thousand of dollars were donated for this, well you can still see him in relatively recent interview in youtube but his facebook is stuck in the past, also if you know whats his real profile please share it here because I can find 2 that are outdated but maybe I missed the real one somewhere else, he said that he posts updates on his facebook page, thats why its odd thats so much outdated.

So, I dont want to be thinking there is a govern obscure plot behind this, but we have to admit that a time machine that works for everyone is maybe not desirable by govern, although professor Mallett already said there would be an organization that would evaluate who can use it and why etc, maybe govern prefer to keep it for themselves for whatever the reason they may need.

What have you heard about all this? if govern is keeping all the potentially usable inventions to handle time then we are doomed to never be able to do anything like that? I dont expect any shady organization to knock down my door in the next few hours but if that happens, then please continue investigating this issue.

Well this issue is something that is going through my mind lastly, you surely have heard of him, as I cant post link yet (I thnk) I cant share the story about him but its easy to find articles about him, interviews etc. Long story told short, he is a physicist and had a very solid theory to use an already working device called the ring laser to be able to send messages through time using the way sub atomic particle is heading as a way to make binary code like to compose a message, as said through time.

What is strange about this is, his theory was solid, he even said he was going to make it a reality in 2018 and even had a project to crowdfund the construction of the machine for the sake of humans, but then suddenly he said he made bad calculations, energy required is too big and cant be gathered and disappeared, dont know what happened to people that contributed to the construction of the machine, I heard several thousand of dollars were donated for this, well you can still see him in relatively recent interview in youtube but his facebook is stuck in the past, also if you know whats his real profile please share it here because I can find 2 that are outdated but maybe I missed the real one somewhere else, he said that he posts updates on his facebook page, thats why its odd thats so much outdated.

So, I dont want to be thinking there is a govern obscure plot behind this, but we have to admit that a time machine that works for everyone is maybe not desirable by govern, although professor Mallett already said there would be an organization that would evaluate who can use it and why etc, maybe govern prefer to keep it for themselves for whatever the reason they may need.

What have you heard about all this? if govern is keeping all the potentially usable inventions to handle time then we are doomed to never be able to do anything like that? I dont expect any shady organization to knock down my door in the next few hours but if that happens, then please continue investigating this issue.
Ronald mallet is said to have been a con man by various sources. Plus even if it were true he said you couldn’t go far anyway. You could only travel back to the point of where the machine was turned on.

asdronin

Thanks Keyshawn99. I didnt know about that, but yes I heard it can only bring data back to the point it was activated and into the future, but well better that than nothing, also if he had it active since 2018/2019 as he claimed to be about to make it, its quite a period of time, he released a book that was explanation for regular people of what he was doing but nothing else, I know that what he said makes not much sense, that after long time working on his theory he discovered suddenly that the energy required was so huge that it could never work, so Im inclined to think his machine is built and hidden in some govern warehouse somewhere.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Here's an interview he did last month, about time travel in movies. They mention about 12 movies or so, it's pretty interesting, you'll like it.

Other than that, I didn't find anything else.

asdronin

Thank you Num7 , I hadnt read this interview, its interesting, well I find it odd he is not talking about his personal project, I mean yes its said its what he has been working on for long time but aside from that there is no menton to how his project is going assuming its going to somewhere and its not complete and locked in a govern facility