What Hero Would You Be?

Cat1970

Re: What Hero Would You Be?

You Scored as Captain Jack Sparrow
Roguish,quick-witted, and incredibly lucky, Jack Sparrow is a pirate who sometimes ends up being a hero, against his better judgement. Captain Jack looks out for #1, but he can be counted on (usually) to do the right thing. He has an incredibly persuasive tongue, a mind that borders on genius or insanity, and an incredible talent for getting into trouble and getting out of it. Maybe its brains, maybe its genius, or maybe its just plain luck. Or maybe a mixture of all three.

Captain Jack Sparrow100%Batman, the Dark Knight83%El Zorro79%William Wallace79%Indiana Jones67%The Terminator67%The Amazing Spider-Man67%Maximus67%Lara Croft58%Neo, the "One"54%James Bond, Agent 00746%

:cool: Although my mind borders closer to insanity than genius I must admit.

taurus

Re: What Hero Would You Be?

Haha...I think I'm more like combo of 007 and Bruce Lee of course .

You Scored as The TerminatorThe Terminator can be good or evil. It just depends on who's manipulating his circuits. When he's evil, he's a killing machine. When he's good, he's---well, a killing machine. He often comes back in time to protect certain human beings from other Terminators. He has no sense of stealth or subtlety and will do whatever it takes to accomplish his mission. He has a curious penchant for sunglasses and seems to enjoy mimicking human slang.

Neo, the "One"
96% James Bond, Agent 007
88% Indiana Jones
79% Batman, the Dark Knight
63% Maximus
54% Captain Jack Sparrow
54% The Terminator
54% El Zorro
50% Lara Croft
50% The Amazing Spider-Man
50% William Wallace
46%

A

aaronblack

Bat man !! Thats the guy who actually uses technology while others are mostly insect bitten, radiation prone :D

Technology turns me on !

NerdyGilr3

I Scored as Batman, the Dark Knight: (in a tie with Captain Jack Sparrow)
As the Dark Knight of Gotham, Batman is a vigilante who deals out his own brand of justice to the criminals and corrupt of the city. He follows his own code and is often misunderstood. He has few friends or allies, but finds comfort in his cause.

Captain Jack Sparrow 75% ,Batman, the Dark Knight 75% ,Lara Croft 71% ,Indiana Jones 67% ,Maximus 67% ,James Bond, Agent 007 67% ,The Terminator 63% ,Neo, the "One" 58% ,The Amazing Spider-Man 54% ,William Wallace 46%, El Zorro 38%.