What if my Dr is with the Illuminati?

nvangogh

I just got thinking about this today. I see my Dr maybe every 4 months or so and the Dr takes notes. Last time I saw her I could have sworn that she was writing down every thing I was saying.

But on my last visit as I sat in the waiting room a couple sat directly in front of me. The man had a cardigan draped over his arm and he looked like he was hiding some kind of a Device. The woman whispered to him "that's the target" and they both stared at me for a moment. Next something odd happened. My cellphone rang and as I turned to answer it I noticed the man fumbling with the device in his hand. I think they were getting visual confirmation of my identity for some reason. No one answered my phone they just hung up.
So after around twenty minutes I got called in to see my Dr and like I said all she did was note down everything I said. It was like notes were being taken to be passed on to some other agency. What if the Drs surgery is really an Illuminati controlled assessment centre?
It would be like the Illuminati hiding in plain sight. When you get sick the Illuminati Drs will give you tablets made by big pharma that could be more tools to monitor people. Do you get that feeling?

TnWatchdog

Maybe they want to prescribe you some smart dust, nano robo, tablets.

I had fun at Walmart the other day while picking up my meds. The lady that waited on me said that they now give flu shots. I replied that I didn't want any micro chip injected into me.. no thanks. She smiled as I walked away. lol

Last edited:

Itheblaze

Because you said "The doctor's surgery being Illuminati controlled'. I thought maybe she had preformed an in office surgery on you and after, you started getting impressions about people. Why don't you stop taking this medication if you have this much worry. Instead, goggle natural health remedies for allergies. Cut out the Illuminati middle men.

Derrick C.

I just got thinking about this today. I see my Dr maybe every 4 months or so and the Dr takes notes. Last time I saw her I could have sworn that she was writing down every thing I was saying.

But on my last visit as I sat in the waiting room a couple sat directly in front of me. The man had a cardigan draped over his arm and he looked like he was hiding some kind of a Device. The woman whispered to him "that's the target" and they both stared at me for a moment. Next something odd happened. My cellphone rang and as I turned to answer it I noticed the man fumbling with the device in his hand. I think they were getting visual confirmation of my identity for some reason. No one answered my phone they just hung up.
So after around twenty minutes I got called in to see my Dr and like I said all she did was note down everything I said. It was like notes were being taken to be passed on to some other agency. What if the Drs surgery is really an Illuminati controlled assessment centre?
It would be like the Illuminati hiding in plain sight. When you get sick the Illuminati Drs will give you tablets made by big pharma that could be more tools to monitor people. Do you get that feeling?

illuminati are they hiring lol. i dont see why people think there so evil, yeah ive read and heard about the NWO bs but i think its overblown altough some stuff has lined up to be somewhat true but i dont think its as bad as people think or belive:):D:cautious:

TimeFlipper

The Illuminati were originally formed with scholars..doctors..scientists, to bring education into a world held up by religious dogma..
Their name was formed from, "illuminate", which means to inform..:)

However there appeared to be a breakaway group that were called the Bavarian Illuminati, whose sole intent was to instruct the world into devil worship and the black arts...So maybe this is why the Illuminati per se, have all been determined as evil..the NWO, as an example??

BUT..here iam again, that silly old codger spouting out..and yes Classical, you can use the 2 letters BF lol :D