What if the HDR isn't the way to go in TT.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I was just thinking. There are so many forums on the HDR and how you would use it for time travel but I was thinking. Einstein himself (no, not you Einstein) thought that if you could travel through time it would be by going at the speed of light. But how do you go at the speed of light? That's where my theory kicks in. What if you used some sort of car and in the engine you put in Neutrinos. It has been proven that they can go faster then the speed of light. Just a thought, science and even physics says it's easy to time travel if Einsteins theory is right, my theory is right, and be able to obtain these particles.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The problem with going that speed is we currently don't posses the knowledge necessary to do that. Using our current technology it would take all the resources of the planet and probably centuries to constuct a vessel.

Then the other problem is we are not taught facts about the reality we exist within. We are given theories instead. So it almost looks like every effort is being made that we remain clueless.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Yea, you're right. There only theories. But... they are theories that can be tested/proven. Also, you say we don't CURRENTLY have that knowledge. We didn't always have knowledge of building a computer, but hey we did. I'll do more research on how you could get Neutrinos. It might just be possible...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
A theory that is testable then becomes fact. Yet in science theories are created that will never be testable. I just see it as a diversionary tactic to keep us from understanding the truth instead.

What about the other side of the looking glass? Is there another world over there? You could create a theory. But it is not testable with our current knowledge. So the idea that we eventually will have that knowledge is also an untestable theory. Just like the speed of light. if we ever do figure it out, it will be done with facts. Not make believe theories.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
A theory that is testable then becomes fact. Yet in science theories are created that will never be testable. I just see it as a diversionary tactic to keep us from understanding the truth instead.

What about the other side of the looking glass? Is there another world over there? You could create a theory. But it is not testable with our current knowledge. So the idea that we eventually will have that knowledge is also an untestable theory. Just like the speed of light. if we ever do figure it out, it will be done with facts. Not make believe theories.
Oh, but my theory isn't make believe, you see, I put serious thought into my theory. HDR TT is also just a theory... it hasn't been proven. My theory can be just as right as the HDR theory whether it be right or wrong. Don't take this post as a serious thing that has to be disproved right away. You should never point out all the flaws first, always see what the positives are, then work on the flaws, anf once you finish the flaws see the positives again, if those positives are now flaws then you continue the cycle. For instance, do you believe in the big bang? Most people do and consider it to be a fact. Well, we don't have the current technology to prove it right. For the big bang to be proven you would have to go to the edges of the universe and every single planet/star/galaxy. It would be a LOT easier to prove my theory then the big bang theory. So, tell me, what should I fix in this theory. I honestly want to hear your feedback, but what I don't want is a bunch of negative things about my theory, just point out my flaws and I will work on it.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Remove all assumptions and beliefs from your theory. Only use existing facts. Then most likely your theory will be fact.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
So, I know Neutrinos can travel at the speed of light. And, Albert Einstein said that if you traveled at the speed of light you could go reverse the clocks. So, I'll base my theory around this now.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
NO! Einstein never said you could travel at the speed of light. And there is no scientific evidence to make such a claim.

For all you know, Einstein just could be a made up story book character. Hearsay is not made of facts. It's just like gossip. People make stuff up all the time.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
NO! Einstein never said you could travel at the speed of light. And there is no scientific evidence to make such a claim.

For all you know, Einstein just could be a made up story book character. Hearsay is not made of facts. It's just like gossip. People make stuff up all the time.
He never said you COULD he just said if you could you can travel in time... that's what my theory is based upon.