What is God?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnostic Christian

Nothing you or anyone else do or say will ever change the fact that I love you and everyone else for being you and them...

I also have a universal love, even as I fight the silly notion of unconditional love.

We live in a dualistic universe and Yin always has a Yang.

Are you saying that the love you have for family and friends is no different than to all.

Do you love the rapists or his victim the same?

Hate is born from our selfish genes and love instincts.

Hate is good for our survival and you should not fail to use yours.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

and not at all or ever will be...

Explain this statement further please.

For your files of useless information, Kaa is interpreted as soul.

You are correct that the emblem for medicine is a serpent, generally two but not always.

You might also know that Moses' staff sported a serpent and that the whole priestly class used the serpent as their religious emblem.

Serpent cults were very popular in the Mystery Schools and Christianity had to reverse the Jewish moral of Eden to our fall from what Jews wrote as our elevation.

Do not believe the B S written about or from Christianity. They have had centuries to lie.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

The avatar is named Kaa from Jungle Book.

Ka became Kaa.

Regards
DL

NaturalPhilosopher

Explain this statement further please.

For your files of useless information, Kaa is interpreted as soul.

You are correct that the emblem for medicine is a serpent, generally two but not always.

You might also know that Moses' staff sported a serpent and that the whole priestly class used the serpent as their religious emblem.

Serpent cults were very popular in the Mystery Schools and Christianity had to reverse the Jewish moral of Eden to our fall from what Jews wrote as our elevation.

Do not believe the B S written about or from Christianity. They have had centuries to lie.

Regards
DL
well too bad ur not serious about the topic

Wind7

Staff
I also have a universal love, even as I fight the silly notion of unconditional love.

We live in a dualistic universe and Yin always has a Yang.

Are you saying that the love you have for family and friends is no different than to all.

Do you love the rapists or his victim the same?

Hate is born from our selfish genes and love instincts.

Hate is good for our survival and you should not fail to use yours.

Regards
DL

It is within our power to interpret freely the subject at hand...No?

I am a Christian.....But have interests in ALL belief systems. Is That Okay?

Is Hatred what I will receive from you for this admission?

As Below So, Above? Is this a statement you agree with?

I Have the Yin and Yang as my Avatar...Does this disturb you that a Christian would use such a symbol?
(I realize that neither the Light Nor Dark can exist without the other.)

Do You claim that there is no such thing as 'Spirits' (Paranormal)....?

I'm just interested.

Gnostic Christian

It is within our power to interpret freely the subject at hand...No?

Yes, controlled by your biases.

I am a Christian.....But have interests in ALL belief systems. Is That Okay?

Yes, and then some.

We Gnostic Christians are esoteric ecumenists and do as you do by inclination and duty to seek the best laws and rules to live by.

We are proudly the most cherry picking religion going. We accept and adopt good wherever we find it.

Is Hatred what I will receive from you for this admission?

I gave praise.

Admonition I save for those who adore the genocidal prick, Yahweh/Jesus.

As Below So, Above? Is this a statement you agree with?

No.

How can the laws where death lives be the same as where death does not?

Impossible.

Heaven would never have a do not kill commandment, because no one can kill anyone in heaven. Or at least that is what is indicated.

I Have the Yin and Yang as my Avatar...Does this disturb you that a Christian would use such a symbol?
(I realize that neither the Light Nor Dark can exist without the other.)

The only thing that disturbs me about Christians is their vile homophobia and misogyny and their morals that allow them to call an evil genocidal god good.

What I see you as being is closer to Chrestian than a Christian. Good for you.

The Chrestian Jesus was just a man and was respected before Christianity went stupid and became literal readers of myths.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental efforts that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

What is God?

Further.
Bill Moyers Journal . Watch & Listen | PBS

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Do You claim that there is no such thing as 'Spirits' (Paranormal)....?

I think that material dualism we all have to protect us should be applied to the real and not the imagined.

We create all of our gods and should admit it.

To say that there is a supernatural god or realm is a flat out lie, unless there one has proof.

Regards
DL

walt willis

If God is outside of space and time, he sees everything happening at the same time. There is evil in this world and he doesn't stop it. There are only two options: 1. He's a sick fuck and created all of this theater just for his entertainment. 2. He can't change nothing because he is outside of time. He can't even change himself because there is no change in eternity. He just is. And if it's option 2, he has no control over the world. Or maybe we are supposed to be united to him but the reptilians are creating linear time using planet saturn. Maybe the gnostics were right and we are feeding with our suffering energy a giant demiurge. If Yahwe is real, I don't know what to say. He could have prevented all the suffering and pain. But he had to follow the script he wrote without caring of the suffering of humans. Maybe it's all a joke. Maybe we are part of a gigantic consciousness. A mind. And if that is true, what kind of sick mind would create such a hell like this.
Did Albert Einstein Humiliate an
Evil is the absence of God, in the same way that cold is the absence of heat, and dark is the absence of light. This argument has been around for a long time, as has the legend about the pious student using it to squelch an atheist professor. Humans are like hairless monkeys relative to aliens and they are also hairless! 5ad0e37193e92.jpeg

Wind7

Staff
Thank You DL for an honest reply,
there are those one finds in life that wouldn't reply at all. (!)

I do not judge upon nor will I debate spiritual matters, it is not my place here, to do so.

I will leave your thread as I do not wish the Admonition of my own belief system(s).
To me, God is not vile nor is his Son.

I have never ran from the truth and never will.
The truth I accept...Is from the truth I have personally witnessed.
It is not up for debate....as I cannot physically take you there.

There is far more to this life than meets the eye.

Thank You.....For being Honest and Without Attack. :)

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

Thank You DL for an honest reply,
there are those one finds in life that wouldn't reply at all. (!)

I am near phobic about lies.

I see so many religious ones that even a real supernatural god would be pissed.

I do not judge upon nor will I debate spiritual matters, it is not my place here, to do so.

Then you shirk you duty to your fellow man and posters.

I will leave your thread as I do not wish the Admonition of my own belief system(s).
To me, God is not vile nor is his Son.

Read your bible for the first time and you will wonder why what the Jews wrote as man's elevation in Eden became man's fall for Christians.

Strange though that you would not class as vile, things like genocides, homophobia and misogyny.

I have never ran from the truth and never will.

You just did.

The truth I accept...Is from the truth I have personally witnessed.

Ditto.

That would make you more of a naturalist like me and not a supernaturalist.

It is not up for debate....as I cannot physically take you there.

I disagree. You can write.

Tell me of your apotheosis and I will tell you of the pleasure and pain of mine.

There is far more to this life than meets the eye.

I agree.

We may both know that telepathy is real.

Looking forward.

Regards
DL

Status
Not open for further replies.