What made you a believer?

solodroid

I heard this one story that sparked off my obsession with the paranormal. My mom was telling my sister this story, and me being the nosey brat I was at 5 years old, eavesdropped and created this monster. It was about this biker that picked a woman who was hitchhiking at night. She got on his bike and gave him directions into town to take her home. After a while his bike felt lighter and he realised that the lady on the back was gone. After stopping off at the local bar he found out he wasn't the only one it happened too. After describing the lady to the patrons at the bar, it turned out she had died on boxing day a few years back with her fiancee in a car accident and she was trying to find him.... What led you into the paranormal?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
My mom used to tell ghost stories, too... :) That could have been what planted the seed, I don't know...I've been interested in the paranormal for as long as I can remember...

DEATH OMEN

I was born back in 1947, and brought into a family home, complete with "ghosts", for lack of a better word to describe "them". I have never thought much about them, one way or another, as I have never been harmed nor is there any history of any person living or visiting in the home, coming to any harm. "They" just seem to come and go, to this date, restored home and "whatever" is here, seems to still be ok with what is done here. No idea who "they" are, how long "they" have been here or where "they" came from. The original foundations of the home, dates back to before the Civil War, so who knows. At least I really don't worry about the home being robbed, as it seems it has somewhat of a "odd historical reputation" associated with it....So go figure.

ole timer

I never gave em much thought until I started working as a security office here at the hospital....Seeing is believing eh