What might have happened to Amelia Earhart

Genius

King Ivan
Since I watched many videos on YouTube that talk about mysterious places like the Bermuda triangle, I started to wonder if the Bermuda triangle actually exists. Because when Amelia Earhart dared to fly around the world, and she suddenly disappeared, could she have gone through the Bermuda triangle and ended up being lost in a different time, or alternate timeline, or parallel universe? I'd like to know your thoughts.​

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Apparently her last radio message was.."We are on line 157-337. we will repeat message. We will repeat this on 6.210 kilocycles...WAIT..we are running on the line north and south".. At this point she was heard to be ready to break into tears, shortly after her radio went dead...Its very possible that a storm had blown her off course and she was running out of fuel...her purpose was to land on a very small island called Howland Island, but had crashed on or nearby Gardner Island instead :(....Its likely that the frequency of 6.210 kilocycles (6.21Mhz) was an emergency Civil Aviation frequency in 1937, and many Radio Amateurs could have also helped out on that emergency frequency.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Since I watched many videos on YouTube that talk about mysterious places like the Bermuda triangle, I started to wonder if the Bermuda triangle actually exists. Because when Amelia Earhart dared to fly around the world, and she suddenly disappeared, could she have gone through the Bermuda triangle and ended up being lost in a different time, or alternate timeline, or parallel universe? I'd like to know your thoughts.​

If she ended up in a different time, then it most definitely exists, does it not? :) The problem is, we don't know what time or what happened to her once she arrived. She may have crashed in to the ocean in the other time, still lost. I believe I read once, though, that they found a plane and evidence of past survivors near one of the islands where she way have crashed.

Here's what I don't get. The Bermuda triangle is in the Atlantic, not the Pacific... where exactly did she go down, or was she transported?

Search party looks to solve mystery of Amelia Earhart on remote island

And this theory places her way past Australia... Amelia Earhart Found?

So, either they are wrong, the bermuda triangle had nothing to do with it, or the triangle transported her.

woodyrogers1

Amelia disappeared almost halfway around the world from the Bermuda Triangle, an area of magnetic anomaly that disrupts compasses and navigation equipment that I flew through for 14 months of my Army service. Amelia took off from Lae, New Guinea on July 1st, 1937 and was never seen in the western world again. However, the Marshall Islands and Saipan are a different story.....

TimeFlipper

Amelia disappeared almost halfway around the world from the Bermuda Triangle, an area of magnetic anomaly that disrupts compasses and navigation equipment that I flew through for 14 months of my Army service. Amelia took off from Lae, New Guinea on July 1st, 1937 and was never seen in the western world again. However, the Marshall Islands and Saipan are a different story.....
Good point Woodyrogers and welcome to the Paranormalis family :) Many of us (including myself) love to think of the Bermuda Triangle and other Time-Shifting anomalies being responsible for these types of disappearance, when most likely the problems were more mundane..

Back in 1937 when Earhart disappeared its worth remembering that radio navigation was still in its infancy and pilots had to rely on basic compasses for direction and a map...The one thing that sticks in my mind is the fact that she was transmitting on an emergency frequency just prior to radio close down, and there were many people listening all around the areas she was in but no one said they had heard from her again, or heard any strange electromagnetic interference on her frequency...Every radio listener and especially Amateur Radio operators are especially good at picking out such anomalies :)

Martian

@woodyrogers1 I'd be interested in hearing any first hand accounts from your experiences in the Bermuda Triangle, especially any technical info on the nature of the magnetic disturbances observed. Welcome to the forum, by the way. :)

tflofasho

You know... Supposedly there was a recent discovery off my feed relating to her... I can't remember when or where but something did come up not too long ago related to her.

Anyone else want to factcheck with me?