What My Husband Saw In The Sky

Whitelight

My husband saw this in the sky, he says it was spinning in a frisbee like way? ( I'm typing as he talks here, haha)

He said it was rotating quite slowly so that you could see all sides of it, and was going across the sky. He said he was walking and saw someone staring up in the sky at it and that's when he looked. He said it was really close to him at the time but had to come back home for his camera and by then it was farther.

What do you guys think?
DylansUFO.jpg

Whitelight

Oh, he wants to add there was no sound coming from it. We live in a small redneck city in Northern BC right now and the sky visibility is way better then where we used to live.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That doesn't look like anything I can relate to. Did it move faster than a plane?

cmac

Thanks for sharing this report and picture. My sighting a few years ago, what I saw, also made absolutely NO SOUND! That is the part, I think that is the hardest for me to get over, how you can see something so close to you, and making no sound at all. It is an entirely different thing researching into UFO's, as I had been doing, and then physically seeing something, and experiencing it for yourself, first hand. I would have loved for any skeptic to have been standing beside me at the time, trying to rationalize what he/she was seeing. My own mind tried to make sense of it, which was an odd feeling at the time, there was nothing of our known craft and physics to explain what I was seeing. It is awesome to think about to this day, and something I will never forget.

Whitelight

My husband agrees with you cmac! He said it was as quiet as if it was a balloon, but so massive and just slowly rotating along it and no way in hell it could have been any type of balloon.