What are the Grey aliens really?

• From another dimension

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mechanical Lifeforms

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Abnormaltruth

Where are the aliens from? That's really what I want to know at this point in my life. I mean what are they really? There are many different races of aliens coming here so there probably is no one answer. Here are some theories I think are valid and could apply to many alien races.

1. Another dimension - They come from some "other dimension" that we can not access.
This would suggest some demonic tones to me, but not exclusively. This would mean they have the ablilty to go into our dimension but we can't go into there dimension. I believe there are things that appear on earth that are from other dimensions so this is possible. You could also call this the spirit world, but there are infinite dimensions.

It is very probable that at least one type of alien comes from the unknown realms. Billy Meir comes to mind as an example as a type of encounter with entities from another dimension. If this one is true it means the ghost sightings and aliens may have something to do with each other i.e they are from the same place.

2. They have a home planet - Aliens of course may be from this dimension and there race is more advanced than ours. It seems to me they can change there dimension with technology. Sometimes
they come back down to our frequency in the sky's and reveal themselves to us. Maybe they are just cloaking who knows. To me this is highly likely to be the case with a lot of the aliens encounters.

They could have bases in our solar system - I tend to think that aliens do live in this solar system. Not home worlds but bases. Alien bases could be pretty much anywhere. The dark side of our moon, in our oceans and lakes, or just cloaked and parked anywhere they want. The aliens are here and it makes since that they would have some bases nearby, some say of course that the U.S government has joint bases with aliens.

3. From another time - From another time even from the past! We just do not know what happened in this planets past. For all we know a race evolved on this planet hundreds of thousands of years ago and invented time travel. This theory sounds wild at first but I site the Rendlesham Forest case as a possible example of time traveling UFO's. Also those grey's could very well be us in the far future, coming back for a slew of reasons.

4. Mechanical lifeforms - Some of them like the grey's could be mechanical lifeforms. Imagine that out in space there are some races that have evolved enough to be bio mechanical or even 100% machine. It seems like we are moving in the direction ourselves. Just wait they will be implanting phones in our heads within years.

I'm sure I have left out other possible origins of aliens that visit here. These are the ones I think are most likely. What do you guys think?

BlastTyrant

i have 0 doubt in my mind that they are from another planet, allot of them have home planets but spend their life's on what ever ship they are assigned to. There are a few good books that you can read about it, one of my new personal favorites is Ami Child of the stars, great little read and explains allot if your willing to accept it.

Abnormaltruth

i have 0 doubt in my mind that they are from another planet, allot of them have home planets but spend their life's on what ever ship they are assigned to. There are a few good books that you can read about it, one of my new personal favorites is Ami Child of the stars, great little read and explains allot if your willing to accept it.

Yes but all the above theories include them having ships. I hope most of them are from other planets. At least they would be in our space time. Just a thought, what if they were ALL from another dimension or very few if any were from another planet. That would be sad and lonely if you think about it.