What The Hell are Scalar Waves pt1

F Stein

Can somebody on this forum in layman terms explain to me what scalar waves a.k.a electromagnetic longitude waves are? Also the acoustic version of scalar waves are they what powers noise cancelling headphones?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
No scalar wave exists in our universe. It's made up bullshit. Electromagnetic longitude waves have never been observed. Sound waves are longitude waves. A sound wave 180 degrees out of phase with a normal wave will cancel the wave.

F Stein

No scalar wave exists in our universe. It's made up bullshit. Electromagnetic longitude waves have never been observed. Sound waves are longitude waves. A sound wave 180 degrees out of phase with a normal wave will cancel the wave.
What's it supposed to be then?

NaturalPhilosopher

scalar waves are longitudinal waves in the invisible aetheric medium material.
I've observed them in experiments

like how sound in air is a longitudinal wave of pressure.
these are the same but in the invisible aether.

infact everything is composed of them. the substructure of EM fields are composed of tons of these waves shooting out from the particle and it's identical to the EM field lines.

problem is when they're generated on the macroscale by oscillating EM fields correctly there's ZERO IMPEDANCE load on the transmitter. Meaning they're generated for free from a totally unknown energy source within EM fields themselves.

A scalar wave is free energy
they're zooming all over the place doin' things.

quantum entanglement
quantum tunneling
bose einstein condensates like superfludity, superconductivity, population inversions(laser light)
cold fusion
structured water, structured gas

are caused by scalar waves causing a coherent structure of the aether medium.

this is just another layer of hidden vectors and potentials.
completely unknown to most of humanity.

Last edited:

Justinvincible

I don't think the concept is completely wrong. Tesla talked about "non-hertzian" waves..
"From my circuit you can get either electromagnetic waves, 90 percent of electromagnetic waves if you like, and 10 percent in the current energy that passes through the earth. Or, you can reverse the process and get 10 percent of the energy in electromagnetic waves and 90 percent in energy of the current that passes through the earth."

If his magnifying transmitter device used hertzian waves he would not have gotten very much range at all.

I know of another inventor who used a similar concept wihile using water as the medium. His name was Stanley Meyer and he claimed he used resonance with the molecules themselves which added to the goal of breaking apart the bonds to produce hydrogen and oxygen. It required high voltage and very low amperage just as Tesla's device. Whether this is scalar motion isn't definitive, but both cases use a mostly unknown transfer energy. His device ran cold and operated completely different than traditional electrolysis. You may be skeptical but Meyer did receive patents and demonstrated the device. His lectures on youtube, especially the one in New Zealand, are very informative on the process..

NaturalPhilosopher

I don't think the concept is completely wrong. Tesla talked about "non-hertzian" waves..

If his magnifying transmitter device used hertzian waves he would not have gotten very much range at all.

I know of another inventor who used a similar concept wihile using water as the medium. His name was Stanley Meyer and he claimed he used resonance with the molecules themselves which added to the goal of breaking apart the bonds to produce hydrogen and oxygen. It required high voltage and very low amperage just as Tesla's device. Whether this is scalar motion isn't definitive, but both cases use a mostly unknown transfer energy. His device ran cold and operated completely different than traditional electrolysis. You may be skeptical but Meyer did receive patents and demonstrated the device. His lectures on youtube, especially the one in New Zealand, are very informative on the process..
ding ding winner winner chicken dinner
his molecular resonance was a nuclear one.
it causes the nucleus to amplify it's gravityA wave like bob lazar talks about which then reaches out to the electron orbitals causing 'aetheric ionization' causing the water molecule bonds to fall apart.

same thing as the john hutchinson effect where he got aluminum to liquify without being hot. Weakens the electron bonds. same field that produces ormus.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

Meyer he hid the functional mechanism of his system..turns out again it's with the power supply and the round tubular electrolysis electrodes. Joe Parr also did the same thing and hid the functional mechanism of his noble gas engine. 'hint, doesn't require noble gas, works in air'.

eric dollard's longitudinal electricity video(which was all about a different form of electricity generated by a concentric pancake transformer same that tesla used in all his experiments required by his patents but not mentioned in them) made incadescent light bulbs light up without resistive heat from the element. Was ionizing the gas inside without a load like normal flursocent lightbulbs. Free energy ionization.

If it's water..theeeeeeen...
still uses electricity but with an extra 'somethin'.

Harte

Can somebody on this forum in layman terms explain to me what scalar waves a.k.a electromagnetic longitude waves are? Also the acoustic version of scalar waves are they what powers noise cancelling headphones?
A scalar wave is any wave that's not the solution to a vector equation.
The term is so broad as to be entirely useless.

Harte