What's in your collection?

Justinian

Does anyone here collect any ancient artifacts? Just wondering if and what you collect. I don't really count myself as religious, but I love old religious books. I have an early 1800's German Bible that has a wooden cover, wrapped in leather. It's cover is very intricate, and the pages are edged in gold. I also just picked up an early 16th century Benedictine Monastery book on how to perform exorcisms. Let's see.. 1st Edition Machiavelli, Egyptian scarab from 300BC, 1st Edition Robert Frost. This is some of my eccelctic collection. No real rhyme or reason, just see something I like and I get it.

BlastTyrant

My mom likes to collect old coins and spoons, and just recently she got a bunch of old Rugs from my uncle when he was stationed in germany, i am not sure on the date of them i would have to ask her. they look prestine and very decorative and i know they are fairly old.

And one day i hope to own the book "RingMakers of Saturn" im just not willing to pay 3k for it like they want on amazon.

Justinian

Never heard of it. I'll have to check on it. My dream book is the "Malleus Malificarum". It's the book back they used back during the inquisitions that determined whether the person was a witch or not. But it sells for about 50K.