Where are the Muslims Fighting Against ISIS? Everywhere

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
The American liberal mainstream media paints a picture that is just not correct. There is a misconception amongst the American people that Muslims are just going along with radical movements like ISIS represents because secretly, deep down they like it or believe in it. The truth is that most normal (or real, as you may better like to call it) actually publicly denounce the actions of groups like ISIS all of the time, but the mainstream media can’t breed fear out of that , so it usually goes completely unreported or at the very least underreported.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

walt willis

Most Muslims are the same as most Christians...They are sheeple and to afraid to stand up for what they believe in.

Ask the average American why they don't like or trust most Muslims and you may hear this:

It is the people of the Islamic faith that are the people that are murdering innocent non Muslims.

It is just that simple!

TimeFlipper

Who exactly is your God Walt?...you appear to condemn members that are against your God....

walt willis

Who exactly is your God Walt?...you appear to condemn members that are against your God....

I have no clue who or what God is or is not, but I do believe that there is something greater then us hairless monkeys.

If I did know more I would share that information with the world and the forum members because I hate secrets.