Where do you get your News?

Justinian

Just curious as to the sources of where people read their news. Do you still get paper newspapers, or do you read them online, and which ones do you use?

paradoxicated

My Parents, lol. But my dad gets his news mainly from Fox News (disappointing, I know..) and CNN I think. My mom reads KSL (mormon-utah news I think?) and general facebook updates.

TnWatchdog

I don't have cable so I watch the local news and NBC to see what is happening. I would rather watch the news then any TV show because most shows suck! I have Aol as my home page so I check that out but the real big news I find right here on Paranormalis. The news on this site is what I am really interested, which is provided by the members on who are on watch.

Justinian

Yeah I think I started this mainly because I really only search CNN, and every once in a while I'll head over to Reuters where most of them steal their stories from anyways. But I was just trying to find some other sources. I know there's this whole debate over CNN and Fox being Repubs and Dems propaganda machines, but news is news, you just have to take it all with a grain of salt. I've personally been involved with several stories that happened in Baghdad that the news reported and told the story in a way that made it front page news, but in reality wasn't even close to being true.