Where in time would you go?

hal_keno

if you could go anywhere in time, where would it be?

why would you go there and would you return?

would your purpose for going be worth all the effort?

to all those who make it---hope you have a great time

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I would visit Mr. Nikola Tesla, and I'd have to to be able to return to my original timeline so I am not missing for my family.

JasperMoon

A night before February 24, 1988. to visit someone I loved very much in the hospital during the hours before he passed away. I want to tell him, but never got a chance to, that I loved him and I still do. That is where I would go. Is there someone out there who could help me do that?

TnWatchdog

I'm kinda stuck in the 80's now...the music, the cars, and my memories take me there so I might as well return. I wouldn't want to try to change history due to creating a future worse than it is now. I just want to observe and take it all in.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm kinda stuck in the 80's now...the music, the cars, and my memories take me there so I might as well return. I wouldn't want to try to change history due to creating a future worse than it is now. I just want to observe and take it all in.

I agree with that one. I'd have to visit the 80's again and get all dressed up!!!!

hal_keno

I would visit Mr. Nikola Tesla, and I'd have to to be able to return to my original timeline so I am not missing for my family.

very nice to visit someone famous

and

to return to the ones you love

hal_keno

A night before February 24, 1988. to visit someone I loved very much in the hospital during the hours before he passed away. I want to tell him, but never got a chance to, that I loved him and I still do. That is where I would go. Is there someone out there who could help me do that?

last words to those you love is very good indeed

but

they are always with you in passing

hal_keno

nostalgia

heh

nice

somewhere in time that you are familiar with...

but you may be bored silly and want a quick exit

:)

Zeirbah

January 1, 2008 in Germany to live the best year of my life, a year before moving to Missouri (misery). In 2016, things are very terrible in Misery.