Where is TimeFlipper?

Wind7

Staff
He could have had a stroke and is in a nursing home now. Can an investigator look through names of patients?

No.

An investigation would have to have ample, legal reason to see someone's medical history
and they would have to rely upon a living family member first.

It was a bad idea of mine in the first place and I admit to doing so under frustration.
I am just at the end of my tether........... :(

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
No.

An investigation would have to have ample, legal reason to see someone's medical history
and they would have to rely upon a living family member first.

It was a bad idea of mine in the first place and I admit to doing so under frustration.
I am just at the end of my tether........... :(

No worries at all. I was hoping an investigator could dig deeper for us. It was a good suggestion. Except for going to his residence, I think we're all doing what an investigator would do. It wasn't a bad idea, Wind.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
In 2 more weeks, it will be a year missing. Very sad.

His name is so common that it makes the search nearly impossible.

....And....No matching searches from out of Derby (Derbyshire) leading to more info.

I just checked obituaries again, nothing.

I have to believe that TimeFlipper is (maybe) still with us , somewhere...........

IDK

Wind7

Staff
Been doing several searches for TF lately and Searching for a person named John Edwards in the UK,
is like trying to find a person named John Smith here in the US.

I am handing the search over to whomever wishes to continue the search.
This has been time consuming and extremely frustrating to come up empty, every....single....time.
I'm looking through these missing people in Derbyshire. The problem is, they don't put their name in the title, so it's necessary to look at each and every page.

I've been all over this site ^^^ (Thank you @PaulaJedi for posting the link)

As well as the UK Obituary sites.

:(