Which Country Will Be Under Water In Our Lifetime?

bluejay_1919

Ah...yes, to control us. Well, I would love to hear what everyone's thoughts on this forum are on New World Order and the Illuminati ( and I'm not talking Beyonce and music videos...I mean like the Rothschild and such )....do they have a say in this kind of stuff. After all....do t they want to control us to?

CDS

Global warming is enlarge commerce driven, some making billions in so called "green products".

TnWatchdog

These islands would be a great place for the house boat salesperson to obtain highly motivated buyers.
I think we don't need to worry about countries disappearing, just parts of them. Move to high ground...but avoid volcanoes.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Global warming is enlarge commerce driven, some making billions in so called "green products".
I think it's good to protect the planet with such products.

That being said, should you feel an obligation to buy them because the power that be is telling you it'll prevent global warming?

In other words, they are trying to make us buy these legitimate products for the wrong reason, using fear and telling us "If you don't do this, that will happen."

bluejay_1919

I also think most green products are made for the right reasons. I'm sure they are pushed on b us to buy for wrong reasons...some of them are more expensive!

On a personal note, I'm very sensitive to some chemicals and I can't clean with them. Not only does it affect my skin but also I get migraines. I also dont want anything like that to harm my kiddos so I buy only green or chemical free products or make my own.