Who are today's musicians?

Who are today's musicians?

• Deep fakes of dead people from photo albums

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeff Dunham's realistic hand puppets

• Bored people from a retirement home lip syncing with lots of makeup

• They are all Kanye West in different wigs, faking a spat with himself for realism

• The same artists who worked in 2008, because no new talent could be trained without music sales

• MTV has an algorithm that recycles old music videos and cut them together into new music

• Brain eating zombies lead by Kotaro Tatsumi

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • They are different performers, but all the songs are written by Xi Jinping and translated to English

• The quire club has a limit on how many personas they can take on for sending subliminal messages

• There are no new artists, because you died in 2008 and your mind tries to fill the blank

• Total voters

BlastTyrant

I just seen a conspiracy theory that Taylor Swift is actually a clone of Zeena Lavey the former high priestess of the satanic church.

cyberdude

Taylor Swift becomes first musician to claim entire Top 10 on Billboard Hot 100
Since the music industry died in 2008, you can pretty much count all known musicians in top charts on one hand. The music is bland and generic, probably written entirely by computers or the same person.

So who are these artists that can keep performing when there is no money left to pay for it all?
I would say that real music died way before 2008. The best music ever made was created between 1960-1980, reaching its peak in 1967 during the summer of love. By 1980, music began to die off, and by 1990, it was totally dead. This is of course, only my personal opinion.

Wind7

Staff
I would say that real music died way before 2008. The best music ever made was created between 1960-1980, reaching its peak in 1967 during the summer of love. By 1980, music began to die off, and by 1990, it was totally dead. This is of course, only my personal opinion.

Music died for me when it became a "Product".

I was a professional musician and got to know "the industry"
all too well....Unfortunately.

Beholder

Music died for me when it became a "Product".

I was a professional musician and got to know "the industry"
all too well....Unfortunately.
Spice Girls was too commercial, but their independent careers after the breakup gave much more authentic songs.