Who has seen...?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok well I just watch the vid and still have no idea what its all about.... but I'll bite who is this guy and what is the full version going to show,,,,or spose to show that would be worth the whole blackmail thing

titorite

NO clue man. This is all that was given... The dude has made a twitter,a facebook, has his own site which can be linked to at his channel or above the video here... But past this... nada.

I can say this much... originally his tags for the video included the words Alien,aliens, and UFO. I pointed this out to him. The next day those three tags were removed.

Keroscene

I seen a comment somewhere that this is part of a Documentary, and someone just started the ransom demand to make it popular like a viral video..

So in the documentary they get to the end of one of those narrow shafts there's in a stone blocking the path. So somehow they get another little robot that digs through the stone, it travels further but runs in to another stonewall. They didn't drill out the second stone wall because their permit didn't allow it or something. Haven't actually seen the documentary on it, but that's what I remember of the story.