Who Is Anonymous?

Justinian

I've been on other forums where the Anon members would hack and infiltrate anyone who opposed their views. So now that "someone" has posted here, it is googleable and in the limelight for anyone claiming to be anon. I for one, will be changing my password here even more frequent now. This is the only Anon post I've ever seen where it was this mild. Usually the posters are always about... You are either with us, or we will hack and destroy your life... But we love you. Lol. Kids with guns, that's how I feel about them. Little kids with bazookas on the playground. I may despise Bradley manning, snowden, and Julian assange, but at least they own up to their acts, and for that I respect them.

Oh, and my ex wife takes every dime I make. She gets hers before the taxman, so I have nothing left in my life to come after me for. If you wanna hack my email, just ask and I'll give you the password and save you ten minutes.

Anon is the second worst idea in history after electing Hitler. The statement above is a sound one, but to leave your group open to allow others to claim the same name is a horrible idea. The first person that labels themselves Anon, and does something really horrible to hurt innocents, and there will be hell to pay.

So, welcome to paranormalis and the land of freedom of ALL of our opinions whether you like them or not.

Samstwitch

If the government had not become so corrupt, people would not have to be Anonymous. Today, however, Patriots who speak out in support of the Constitution, those who speak out about the corruption in the government, are labeled as 'conspiracy theorists', terrorists, traitors, or a host of other names. Many of them are put on 'the list'...and they suffer for their opinions and/or efforts to speak openly and freely. So the government has forced people to become Anonymous out of fear of retribution.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If the government had not become so corrupt, people would not have to be Anonymous. Today, however, Patriots who speak out in support of the Constitution, those who speak out about the corruption in the government, are labeled as 'conspiracy theorists', terrorists, traitors, or a host of other names. Many of them are put on 'the list'...and they suffer for their opinions and/or efforts to speak openly and freely. So the government has forced people to become Anonymous out of fear of retribution.

You couldn't have said it better.

"Anonymous" is now a universal symbol of people against corruption.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I've been on other forums where the Anon members would hack and infiltrate anyone who opposed their views. So now that "someone" has posted here, it is googleable and in the limelight for anyone claiming to be anon. I for one, will be changing my password here even more frequent now.

Then they were not Anonymous. Just rouge hackers who are using the Anonymous banner to give the real Anonymous a black eye. Could have been Lulz Sec. And changing your password? Well unless the hashes are salted, there's not much you can do :p

Octavusprime

A group that accepts all as members cannot be put to blame by anyone. Nor can an organization that is not truly an organization but more an idea or set of beliefs. Ideas are like tinder awaiting a spark. Once the spark is set a chain reaction of exponential magnitude can ignite all in it's wake.

Anonymous is an idea. It is my ideas. It is your ideas. Collectively it is the ideas of all those suppressed and manipulated in our world.

If you can create organization in the midst of Chaos than you can manifest your own destiny. We have forgotten what it is to be truly free and this must change. How much is your freedom worth to you?