Who is More Qualified to be President of the United States? Hillary or Donald?

TnWatchdog

@TnWatchdog - Would it surprise you at all if you saw Donald beating Hillary by a lot, and it turned out that the election wasn't nearly as rigged as it was in 2012, for instance?
It could go either way...Trump could win big or Hillary could cheat her way in. Obama could cause an emergency and maintain his control but to answer your question...yes it would. The elite, shadow government as Einstein has mentioned, may have more control then we realize. I hope Trump wins and wins big but it all will be interesting. And then remember after the election they have to wait til January to take office. Alot could happen in that time period.

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@TnWatchdog - Yeah, but think about it, if this presidential election is rigged as much or even more than the last one, I suspect there would be an armed rebellion against the federal government. Those put in charge of the elections should be very much afraid of this. I'm cautiously optimistic that this notion, along with efforts made by Trump and a majority of the American people could help lead to a massive victory for Trump.