Who is More Qualified to be President of the United States? Hillary or Donald?

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
In an election year such as this one, a lot is going to be made of which candidate is more qualified to be President of the United States. Is it Hillary Clinton, a former Senator and Secretary of State whose actions in these posts have absolutely dogged her presidential ambitions? Or is it Donald Trump, a blowhard that has absolutely no political experience? Who do we trust? The one that has experience, but Benghazied the heck out of it, or the one that has no political experience at all? The answer? Check your facts.

pres-300x225.jpg

That’s it. Game over.

The qualifications for being President of the United States are perhaps the simplest part of our entire system of government. You must be 35 years of age. You must have lived in the nation for 14 years. You must be alive and breathing.

That’s it.

So, when you see people trying to break this down into a qualification battle, remember one thing. This country was built on the idea that any American citizen anywhere in this country could grow up one day to be President. In a lot of ways, President Barack Obama took that message even further than ever before. So, stop trying to blame whatever real reason you have for which candidate you support on qualifications, for better or for worse. That’s not it and you know it.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
But there's a very good chance Barack Obama isn't even an American citizen. His U.S. citizenship is sort of a matter of dispute, as is his place of birth. While the official line is that he was born in Honolulu, there are many sources to suggest he was actually born in Mombasa, Kenya. Taking a look at both sides, I'm still standing with the latter.

About the issue at hand with Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton, Trump is clearly more qualified to be President. While it is true that both meet the three criteria provided, Hillary Clinton is a criminal, and thus belongs in prison. We don't want a criminal in the White House, do we?

TimeFlipper

As you know iam an Englishman, but feel that Trump has the necessary financial expertise to get America out of its awful debt situation..The world economic situation hangs on America getting it right and Trump will..
Secondly, he knows the worse people that could be allowed to flourish in America are the muslims, and he has reaffirmed recently his desire to curb those people entry into the US...He has completely ignored that minority of hand wringing deluded liberals who shout racist at him in almost every sentence, because the US has seen why we in the UK voted to quit the EU which was immigration..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The shadow government runs things over here in the US. The news media is controlled. And the news media has informed everyone that Hillary is neck and neck with Donald in the polls. That is in order to make everyone accept Trump's defeat in the upcomming election. Not that he will lose. It's just that the elections are rigged. It will be up to the American people to revolt when they realize what really happened.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
So, you are saying that Trump will get elected (y)...I agree about those pesky people in the Shadow government, just look at what they did to this poor kitty :LOL:
View attachment 4863

Nope, the shadow government will put Hillary in power. Of course it wont be for long. I doubt she will even make to the day she is supposed to take the oath for office.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Nah mate, i think that working all those hours with your Tesla Coils has done something to you, just look at the state of your hair! :LOL:
View attachment 4864

You're too trusting of the American government. Political correctness over here is all about who tells the best lies.

The Black Lives matter protests appear to have had little effect over the murder of black people by the police. But apparently now that black people are slaughtering police, the message seems to have finally gotten through.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Einstein - Well, I hope your suspicions turn out to be wrong. I hope that Donald is doing all he can to make sure the elections are as clean as possible. I also hope that the American people are going to stand up to their government and not let them rig the election anywhere near like they did in past elections.

TnWatchdog

The shadow government runs things over here in the US. The news media is controlled. And the news media has informed everyone that Hillary is neck and neck with Donald in the polls. That is in order to make everyone accept Trump's defeat in the upcomming election. Not that he will lose. It's just that the elections are rigged. It will be up to the American people to revolt when they realize what really happened.
You could be right Einstein...that is what concerns me. This will be a very interesting election coming up and having it rigged wouldn't surprise me at all.