Who is the knowledgeable person in time travel.

XXX

Hello XXX

What aspect of time travel interests you?
To be honest I'm trying to comprehend 2 events in my life that still today I have no explanation for and I rather call it events before jumping to conclusions.Like I wrote on my introduction I'm very skeptical person but in the past few years some experiences made me change that skepticism in search for answers ,some experiences are related to this forum some with other forums but one step at a time.

I would start a thread and so you guys can comment and hopefully I start with the right feet.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
First impressions is is everything, when starting new friendships. I was taken by surprise with your screen name X X X, but we won't go there. I have had a time travel forum for the last nine years almost and I also post here. With that said, I welcome you as a new member. I would personally like to invite you to the Thursday night or Friday night chat room. It is open to all members that are registered and you are now a posting member. It starts 6 PM California time or 9 PM New York time. If you're serious about the subject of time travel and related subjects the chat room is the place to be, you can chat life in real time with other members. Hope to see you soon in the chat room.

Professor Opmmur

kurisu

First impressions is is everything, when starting new friendships. I was taken by surprise with your screen name X X X, but we won't go there. I have had a time travel forum for the last nine years almost and I also post here. With that said, I welcome you as a new member. I would personally like to invite you to the Thursday night or Friday night chat room. It is open to all members that are registered and you are now a posting member. It starts 6 PM California time or 9 PM New York time. If you're serious about the subject of time travel and related subjects the chat room is the place to be, you can chat life in real time with other members. Hope to see you soon in the chat room.

Professor Opmmur

We seems to be on the same page today I thought the exact same thing when I saw his username. Maybe it would be wise to consider a name change so people to get the wrong impression in the future. It's up to you though.

XXX

Professor Opmmur
No worries I myself have the tendency to be on the defensive and shot without aiming sometimes.The XXX is more of an easy to remember name when I don't use my usual nickname on every forum I'm in from home decoration to car racing(I love knowledge to bad I have a somewhat limited hard drive in my head). I will try to be as active on this forum as much as I can Like I mentioned before there are some answer I need to find.

Ok ill promise by tomorrow I will have more appropriate nickname.

Skepticism is good, XXX. Skepticism to the point of being intellectually dishonest with yourself is decidedly less than optimal. Follow the evidence where it leads.

Sliders

hello:

I just wanted to know who is the person with the more knowledge about time traveling if you would want to ask a few questions,preferably a professor or scientist someone who truly believe in time travel and understand the subject from A to Z even just in theory.Thanks.
Welcome XXX. I have studied Space & Time travel for about 6 years now, I don't have all the answers but I consider my self an expert on the theories and basics. You mentioned something about 2 events in your life, are your questions related to that ?

XXX

sorry for
hello:

I just wanted to know who is the person with the more knowledge about time traveling if you would want to ask a few questions,preferably a professor or scientist someone who truly believe in time travel and understand the subject from A to Z even just in theory.Thanks.
Welcome XXX. I have studied Space & Time travel for about 6 years now, I don't have all the answers but I consider my self an expert on the theories and basics. You mentioned something about 2 events in your life, are your questions related to that ?
sorry for late response

yes eventually I will post an "anecdote" that I still don't know what to call it