Who is this?

SergiusPaulus

Are there several time travel research entities in the world or what? Are you familiar with this one? List a few here if you don’t mind, if you know of others.

lamdo263

Are there several time travel research entities in the world or what? Are you familiar with this one? List a few here if you don’t mind, if you know of others.
This person was work censured and disappeared from the public arena.

steffiruco

Peter Moon regularly reports on David Lewis Anderson in his quarterly newsletter. His homepage Time Travel Education Center also has a 3-hour interview with David Anderson from 2016 in the paid part. I don't think there is anything more up-to-date.

steffiruco

Unfortunately you can't get close to David Lewis Anderson at all. I have tried many times to reach him through his wife and also through Peter Moon. Both are in contact with him but there was no feedback from him to me. And I need his help so badly. 😥

steffiruco

Alexander Frolov from Russia wrote the following text to me: Several times people asked me about possibility to travel in past time. I think this technology can be realized by military people in some secret laboratories. Sure we can not get this level of the technology. Our research acitivty was made in 2003-2005 to measure some medical effects only.

I didn't get any further with my research. If anyone can help me please get in touch. also like to send me a personal message.

Alexander Frolov from Russia wrote the following text to me: Several times people asked me about possibility to travel in past time. I think this technology can be realized by military people in some secret laboratories. Sure we can not get this level of the technology. Our research acitivty was made in 2003-2005 to measure some medical effects only.

I didn't get any further with my research. If anyone can help me please get in touch. also like to send me a personal message.
Get in touch with who? He just told you that they couldn’t get the technology.

lamdo263

You probably won't because of potential tangential relations with some guest the military industrial establishment has. So, David Anderson and his work are probably shuttled under a level of security blankets.

My feelings are the espoused a brief outline of the curriculum of his work to act as bait, this in order to the alphabets to gauge who else knew what on the product of time travel.

If Andrew Basagio had access to a controlled facility to where he at will, could use a Tesla variant jump device, lord knows what else is hidden in this super-secret junk pile?

Noah_A_S

Well based on that info I was given last night apparently the U.S. sells Time Travels as a service to corporations and militaries / governments around the world since 1976.