Who thinks we should bring together some ideas and form the next big time travel machines?

Doc 05

Zenith
And drop the voltage to 9 volt and make it portable so it is easier to use at sacred sites / vortexes and this could also lengthen the session time to 20 - 90 min instead of the current 3 min.

I'm not sure of the current tech on lucid dreaming devices, but with the last study I saw when REM was detected a signal (musical tone) was given to the subject in order to let them know they were dreaming and they could control their dreams. This would be a fantastic addition to the HDR along with an audio recorder with the hope of "narrating" your trip.

Of course when the authorities find you at Stonehenge after hours, wearing an illuminated space helmet , talking to yourself; I'm going to deny any knowledge of your actions ;)

steven chiverton

the other steven gibbs from the alternate earth could come back and take his place to carry on the hdr making otherwise with all his schematics anyone can make them ive made 3 of his devices allready over the years and no grid point near me nor vortex to test them on

Martian

To improve upon something, it must be measurable. Otherwise it'll just be more of the same. Right now, I'm not sure how to do that.

If you want to start with the HDR, there are some parameters that could be varied:
  • Frequency. The original HDR uses only 60 Hz.
  • Waveform. The potentiometers on the HDR partly modify the sine wave, but modern direct digital synthesis (DDS) could be used to create any waveform.
  • Number of coils. By using multiple coils with controllable phase difference at the same frequency, one could explore the effects of wave interference. Alternatively, they could oscillate at different frequencies to see if they produce any effect.
  • Inductance of the coils. If impedance matching plays any significant role in the function of the device, this could potentially help.

Doc 05

Zenith
@Martian
Like this for an alternate to the 60Hz
VLF/ELF Ultra & Infrasonics

Intended for scientific experimenters, this device generates a sine or square wave from less than 1 to over 100 Hz (please call us if you need different ranges). As this item stands, it requires a driver, final amplifier, and transducer (depending on what you're trying to do) and it assumes you have these remaining required components.

Attachments

• VLF10INS.pdf
    57.9 KB · Views: 2

Mayhem

Zenith
Gibbs told me on the phone when i asked about 50hz he said that will be fine.

As long as you got the correct appliances for your region.

Martian

@Martian
Like this for an alternate to the 60Hz
VLF/ELF Ultra & Infrasonics

Intended for scientific experimenters, this device generates a sine or square wave from less than 1 to over 100 Hz (please call us if you need different ranges). As this item stands, it requires a driver, final amplifier, and transducer (depending on what you're trying to do) and it assumes you have these remaining required components.
While that may work, it's pretty limited compared to what's available in other units. The sky's the limit for the cost of hardware, but you can get a decent DDS generator with 2 channels & a much higher bandwidth & more waveforms for around $100, depending on where you shop. A single channel function generator can be acquired much cheaper. I don't have any specific links.

Or you could make your own with either an Arduino or a Raspberry Pi, and either a resistor ladder or a DAC.

Last edited: