Why aliens would come down instantly & save all!

ADVANCESSSS

What do you think a consciousness is?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Einstein say too come on worky work here talk back and disprove and say your answers........ So Einstein say too, what is a consciousness? > Identify, the staying-existing 5 sensing con.

Sam Slagg

What do you think a consciousness is?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Einstein say too come on worky work here talk back and disprove and say your answers........ So Einstein say too, what is a consciousness? > Identify, the staying-existing 5 sensing con.
:DI think the answer here is energy, not particles. Einstein, dang it...come back and clarify all this

ADVANCESSSS

While we wait for him to come back, note, energy is particles that do exist in space. Please identify the "single" staying-existing 5 sensing con.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I haven't been able to clarify anything ADVANCESSSS has said. He still wont use English words that we all can comprehend.

ADVANCESSSS

Einstein I want to know, identify the consciousness, which is 1 single thing you are going to identify, and it stays existing in space at any one moment, and is the the one single 5 sensing consciousness, go.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Einstein I want to know, identify the consciousness, which is 1 single thing you are going to identify, and it stays existing in space at any one moment, and is the the one single 5 sensing consciousness, go.
Are you trying to say the 5 senses = 1 consciousness?