Why have a Constitution if we don't defend it?

Been-There-Done-That

Why have a Constitution if we do not defend it? The rights of every legal citizen in the U.S. has been slowly eliminated by the current administration under a illegal president holding office. Why have rights and live in this country if we do not defend it? What are you waiting for?

titorite

Why have a Constitution if we do not defend it? The rights of every legal citizen in the U.S. has been slowly eliminated by the current administration under a illegal president holding office. Why have rights and live in this country if we do not defend it? What are you waiting for?

Titor bitched about this. As do I. Is it not the most valid point in the whole scheme of things if we are to consider ourselves US citizens?! You have it man... You have it... At the end of the day though... It comes down to you and I.....

I for me.

You for you.

I am dead certain if you are over the age of 25 you have had to stand up to yourself in a constitutional sense. Lord knows I have. ... and it has not always worked out well for me.

How difficult it is to uphold a contract when no one around observes its legitimacy.

Cops are ignorant, citizens are ignorant, thank god for the net yo, at least the kids for all our generations doings , will be smarter. I see the propagandaists try to pump up beiber and sexting and other kinds of "kid friendly" propaganda and yet when I interact with them I see inteligence.... I see the internet effect.

BIG DIFFERENCE between Titors world and ours. No y 2k No temporary retardation of the internet. We enjoy complete and massive access to one another. And the kids..... sponges ever, they already own the net...us the current generation just have yet to accept it in full. ANd the 40+ year olds .. the power eleite... the one percent.... they do not want their power usurped with out doing all that they can to hold on to it..... Even if that means harming humanity for their own selfish sake....

fuck that,....

as a member of humanity I demand evolution thank you very much... time to fuck off with fossil fuel and manipulated currencies. It is time for humanity to grow up. It is time to take care of our way ward brother and sisters.. time to claim responsiblity for our fuck ups... we may have a retarded brother in charge of cheveron or the usa or in the school janitoral service... it is time to look out for them. School service is not a bad place... world leader is a very bad place for them that can not handle it. The job of president and congress and the SCOTUS should be a 365 24/7 ultimate commitment job. Instead they all work around 150 days a year give or take and often vacation and lesiure in a matter we can only view online because crashing there island retreats means boating there then convincing their armed guards that you're cool and just wanna fish or suntan like they do..... not gonna happen... black water only takes orders from those that pay them first.... or the most... ethics depending.

We live in dark times.

I never needed a time traverler to tell me civil war was coming. The same trends my parents spoke of I see continuing today.... amazed at times and awed at times..... Through their tutelage I can understand how the system is keeping their subjects in check. And I watch as unrest grows and the flaws of the system crack at the seam.

I guess nobody can stand static non evolution...and the current government / corperatocracy wants only that in order to maintain their status quo...regardless of the harm it does..... and you know whats worse? I doubt they are even doing it for themselves at this point.....no, at this point I bet the manipulation and price gauging is all about making their grand kids comfy to the idea of infinite money/ power as they knew it.

Problem is , the internet age kills that. and the older fucks are too stupid or too stuck up to realize that..

and I have said all this from the view point of early 30s.

many more years to go..... I bet ya I'll live to see 200 easy.

Been-There-Done-That

I feel as if I am standing in front of myself. Are we clones? It does seem so.
If you find the time, visit my site the2012apocalypsehomepage. Read " My almost daily thoughts and logs" this is only if you have the time. You see, I too know stuff. I am certain also that I know way too much as I am in a capacity here that works with all of the stuff that is going on. When I say all, I sincerely mean all. Peace to you and this planet. We are running out of time and the word has to get out.