Why the ETs showed & reasons behind this appearance

lamdo263

From reading your posts over the last few months im going to assume that your very closely aligned to "Ptaah"?
Technically if you want to know the landings were all a confidence game, in order to impress supposedly dumb Earthlings that they should throw cautions to the winds and just agree with everything the Pleiadeans say. They're an off-sect of Pleiadeans and I can't even vouch for them.

As far as Ptaah goes, he would be through Semjase, a second father to me, by rejoined bloodline. I wish him and other relatives I have there, no ill will. However, all they had to do, was to find a local constable, go "knock knock", on this door, affront him/her and say, " We are visiting Billy Meier here as a person we must be in contact with. Please allow us to sign a local register under the officiate of a magistrate as law abiding visitors". Give the signature and at least they would have had one foot in legality.

They had done none of this. So, infracting the line as well as letter of their stay, so technically what this all falls under, is criminal trespass.

lamdo263

Reminds me of scenes from Cloud Atlas:)
That's too big and grandiose, without hurting your feelings. All one has to look at are family reunions to where one of a group of characters show up, to where Uncle Ted says, "I want you to listen to me. Keep away from them and don't talk or go near them. I can't explain to you in detail as to why I'm asking you to behave this way, but just do".

To be frank while we did benefit to an extent on the Billy Meier affair making us more aware of the cosmos, this was a really hard event on me. I have not received a sorry, or a thankyou of any kind from them. I've had sightings from a distance and two contacts, that were regulation, but as I said before, this wasn't really the easiest set of events placed on me.

I rate it somewhere between felony theft and someone visiting your home, to where they wreck the family car, or cause substantial strife and commotion.