Wild Men May Be Lurking in North America’s Remote Woodlands

Num7

Administrator
Staff
wildman-585x306.jpg

“I thought it was a feral human,” Mike Wooley recalls of the incident, arguably the strangest to occur during his time as an outdoorsmen. “I had heard about them, and done some reading about them.” Recalling the events of that December day in 1981, Wooley soberly tells of something frightening that occurred in the Louisiana backwoods that changed his life.

“It was a beautiful day, a perfect day for a hunt.” Wooley arrived at his deer stand, located down an old logging road in an area he had hunted frequently, and parking his vehicle halfway down the road, he walked to his tree stand, climbed into it, and silently enjoyed the cool air of the day while waiting for signs of game in the area.

After some time, the sound of an animal crashing through the brush caught his attention. Accompanying the sounds had been a small doe, which darted directly toward his stand and nestled beneath it, breathless. Wooley initially thought the tired deer had been chased by a larger potential mate, and waited eagerly for the buck to appear so it could be claimed.

What appeared instead defied every concept of what “should” exist here in Louisiana, or anywhere else.

A tremendous humanoid, covered in short hair, appeared instead, headed directly toward the deer, and Wooley’s tree stand, seemingly unaware of the hunter resting in it above. The figure approached to just a short distance of twenty yards before it stopped and, becoming alert to Wooley’s presence, peered up at him, its face wrenching angrily.

“As far as a Bigfoot, I thought that was something that (only) existed out in California. I thought that was something somebody made up to make money off of.” Contrary to his previous feelings, Wooley watched the thing for several frightened moments, eventually raising his hunting rifle and observing the thing’s face through the scope, though afraid to shoot anything that looked so human.

Read more:
“Wild Men” May Be Lurking in North America’s Remote Woodlands | Mysterious Universe

HDRKID

Have you heard of Zana the Alma wild woman? This is being DEBUNKED by scientists now. They claim she was human, but look at the half human SKULL of Kwitt her son... Scientist claim she was an African slave, but that makes no sense. She was covered in thick hair and lived naked near russia.

Bigfoot Evidence: Read the Story of Zana: A Captive Russian Almas and Mother to 4 Half-Human Offspring

Bigfoot: The Zana Affair by Ray Crowe October 31, 2010...