Winx Club Flora Fabric Paint T-shirt

Motoko Aoyama

Winx Club Flora Fabric Paint T-shirt

Look what I made

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/Min...te/b2a39629.jpg

This is a fabric paint t-shirt of Flora from the Winx Club, well the paper got stuck to the paint because I didn't know that wax paper is used to make the pabric paint not stick.

I am currently making a Winx Club Tecna Fabric Paint T-shirt and this time I used wax paper to make it not stick.

Coming soon is Stella, Bloom, and Musa

Note: Winx Club is not made by me, Winx Club is property of RAI and the creator Iginio Straffi

Lucidus

Re: Winx Club Flora Fabric Paint T-shirt

Nice work Motoko.

How is your constest coming?

Motoko Aoyama

Re: Winx Club Flora Fabric Paint T-shirt

lucidus said:
Nice work Motoko.

How is your constest coming?
Yeah, WAHHHHHH I never posted the pics for Tecna and Stella, oh well maybe one day I will, currently I'm working on Bloom and then finally Musa, not sure what to do with the 6th shirt, maybe if the Aisha/Layla coloring pics come out then I can do a Aisha/Layla shirt and have a collection of all 6 Winx Club Girls

Well, not good in fact there is only about 3 days left and still nothing, I'm thinking of relocating the Crystal Club material to another forum a.k.a another website forum, but I may reconsider, a lot of votes are now needed to keep all Crystal Club related material to remain in the forum.

Oh yeah I need a new keyboard, my spacebar ran loose on me and it is getting worse + I start summer school soon, taking English 4 to get all of my English credits as soon as possible.