World Leaders Will Be In Recess During Elenin Alignment On September 26-27, 2011

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Coincidence? I've been talking about this with a coworker yesterday, we were wondering if they know something we don't about the coming week. Even Obama and a bunch of people are going to "hide" under the Denver airport. Yeah, the Denver airport.
---

In a strange coincidence of anomalies, many world leaders and politicians will be in recess during the next alignment with ‘Comet’ Elenin.

The United Nations has an empty schedule from September 23rd through October 10th, 2011.

The UK Parliament is in recess from September 15th through October 10th, 2011.

The United States Congress is on vacation from September 25th through October 2nd, 2011.

Germany’s President’s schedule is empty after September 25, 2011.

In a related story, there are many scheduled conferences in Colorado, where one of the world’s largest Deep Underground Military Bunkers (D.U.M.B.s) is located:

2011 ACEEE National Conference on Energy Efficiency as a Resource
September 25, 2011 - September 27, 2011
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Denver, CO

The Coca-Cola Company, NatureWorks and Cereplast headline the Biopolymers Symposium
September 26-28, 2011

ControlLogix and RSLogix 5000 Training Seminar
September 27-29, 2011

ieee-greencom
September 26-27, 2011

2011 Homeland Security Symposium
September 26-27, 2011

6th Annual Biopolymers Symposium
September 26-28, 2011

Strategies for Justice Conference
September 26-30, 2011

2011 Kentico Connection - Denver
September 26-30, 2011

EcoSys EPC (Enterprise Planning & Controls)
September 25-26, 2011

Annual Educational Networking Conference
September 25-27, 2011

NASA Lands in Colorado With International Space Station Events
September 21-27, 2011

Additionally, a report from the European Union Times states the following:

A disturbing report prepared by General Alexey Maslov, the Senior Military Representative of the Permanent Mission of Russia to NATO, states that he has been notified by the Americans of their plan to hold a DEFCON 1 “Cocked Pistol” maximum readiness alert drill on 27 September which will be overseen by President Obama at one the United States most secure bunkers located beneath the Denver International Airport.

One surely must ponder the probability of this occurrence. In the United States, there has not be a recess at this particular time in at least 10 years.

While many are unsure of what Elenin might bring, there is talk about a possible psyops program being utilized, Project Bluebeam. Alex Retrov also stated that Elenin will bring a cataclysmic scenario to our planet. A third possible scenario would be an undetermined false flag event, possibly with the instigating of a World War III scenario by the neocons and oligarchs.

It is this writer’s opinion that we will most likely see a few major earthquakes in the September 26-27th time period, but I highly doubt that Project Bluebeam will be implemented as much as I doubt there will be a global cataclysm on that date.

But the coincidence remains perplexing.

http://www.in5d.com/world-leaders-w...ng-elenin-alignment-september-26-27-2011.html

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I would be more inclined to think the goons are at a planning session for the annual oct. suprise crap they seem to roll out befor the holidays start

ZeoEmeraude

I'm not surprised...with all the hype about the ELEnin comet and all. But, as in all scenarios such as this, the best bet is to watch closely and observe. And if all else fails.. I will prepare my looting bat. And for the record, I am against looting except in need of valuable resources to survive in situations that might require it.