Would A Proven After Life Change Things

Gatekeeper

I always wonder if an after life was proven real would it change the world, give everyone a second to pause on their actions or just make society worst?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I guess it would instantly make that YOLO thing obsolete.

I think it would put things in perspective indeed. Our path through our existences would be much clearer and understandable to us, mere mortals.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I always wonder if an after life was proven real would it change the world, give everyone a second to pause on their actions or just make society worst?

People could become more wreckless. Some may be less worried about safety, health, etc. because they're not "really" going to die anyway,

Itheblaze

People that have had Hell near death experiences have turned to God. Children nde's go to Heaven and never forget that moment their whole lives. Usually leading to a more moral life, for they want to return.

Gatekeeper

Today the human condition seems to worsen and what would be needed for one to stop and reflect to what
consequences their actions and choices have not only for others but their own souls.

walt willis

I believe it is called moral hazard.

It is like a seatbelt in a car may tend to make some fool think they are now safe to drive like a fool because they now have that belt.
Also mandatory insurance will cause some fools to take greater risk while driving.
Hope that helps.