You Can Lose Weight

Treversal

You can lose weight!

But, what is weight?

Wiki says:
Gravity (from Latin gravitas, meaning 'weight'[1]), or gravitation, is a natural phenomenon by which all things with mass or energy—including planets, stars, galaxies, and even light[2]—are brought toward (or gravitate toward) one another. On Earth, gravity gives weight to physical objects, and the Moon's gravity causes the ocean tides.

Gravity gives us weight.

So, how can you lose weight?

You could visit other planets.

If you weight 170 pounds on Earth you would weigh 64 pounds on Mercury, 28 pounds on the Moon and only 11 pounds on Pluto. But, do not go to Jupiter. There you would weight 429 pounds.

But, you do not have to travel to distant worlds to lose weight.

You could simply travel to the equator.

For example, you would weight 0.05% less at the equator than you would at the North Pole.

So forget that diet and exercise, and head to the equator!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
yea you can lose weight it's rather easy
my grandpa once an overweight aunt how to do it
well martha just scoot your fat ass away from the table and do something besides eating all day
she never came back to thanksgiving dinners any more

Treversal

yea you can lose weight it's rather easy
my grandpa once an overweight aunt how to do it
well martha just scoot your fat ass away from the table and do something besides eating all day
she never came back to thanksgiving dinners any more
There`s also the old Lose Ten Pounds in One Second - Guillotine Diet.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
so a simple reduction of mass does infact reduce gravity ,, or maybe it just splits it up into smaller portions. but at any position you choose to look from the only way to change the weight of anything is to change the mass of said object.
how you go about it is of course up to you..

Treversal

so a simple reduction of mass does infact reduce gravity ,, or maybe it just splits it up into smaller portions. but at any position you choose to look from the only way to change the weight of anything is to change the mass of said object.
how you go about it is of course up to you..
Hmmm, how would you change Mass?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
mass and weight are at present two sides of a coin
and until such a time as one of those blackboard scribblers, who call them selves doctor.
I presume because they practice at figuring shit out, can (pie x R + square) exactly what gravity is, and produce it or eliminate it in a laboratory on demand not just tell us what it dose, or how it effects any given object.
we can not split them apart.
yet we can as your equator trick pointed out, give the appearance of effecting the weight of an object by a simple change of forward motion.
yet the weight of even subatomic particles is set and constant.
so while simply hacking off a piece of the object will change the mass and weight of said object.
it will not however totally counter, create, or eliminate the magical force know as gravity.
I have pondered the approach of magnetic field manipulation to overcome this thing called gravity and given enough power it might just work.
but it alone is not a source of gravity. so until we can come up with a form on magnetism that will pick up or hold a block of wood, a drop of water. I don't think we are even close to explaining what gravity is or how it does what it does

Last edited:

Treversal

mass and weight are at present two sides of a coin
and until such a time as one of those blackboard scribblers, who call them selves doctor.
I presume because they practice at figuring shit out, can (pie x R + square) exactly what gravity is, and produce it or eliminate it in a laboratory on demand not just tell us what it dose, or how it effects any given object.
we can not split them apart.
yet we can as your equator trick pointed out, give the appearance of effecting the weight of an object by a simple change of forward motion.
yet the weight of even subatomic particles is set and constant.
so while simply hacking off a piece of the object will change the mass and weight of said object.
it will not however totally counter, create, or eliminate the magical force know as gravity.
I have pondered the approach of magnetic field manipulation to overcome this thing called gravity and given enough power it might just work.
but it alone is not a source of gravity. so until we can come up with a form on magnetism that will pick up or hold a block of wood, a drop of water. I don't think we are even close to explaining what gravity is or how it does what it does
Is Gravity TIME?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I don't know how it could be,
as we observe the passage of a moment the continued existence of an atom, having it's own gravity field holding it together to maintain the rock we are looking at as a solid object for that moment.
I don't know how the passing of a moment, other than as a requirement for the atom to maintain the existence of the rock we are looking at ,
how could it be a source for gravity?

Last edited: