You may be in a simulation

Creshna1c

We are all in a simulation life to learn to be better people. I was in a simulation life and graduated out, then volunteered for another round. If you want out if your simulation, pray to Miss Bunding and she'll pull you out. It's really for our own good to learn these lessons, but we understand the program you are in may not suit you. If you see any glitches in your simulation life, like people frozen in time, let Miss Bunding know please. Thank you

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's a free for all. Some are here for other reasons.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
When I think about atoms being 99.9999...% empty, it makes me wonder why we can't move through "solid" objects. And BTW, we, ourselves, are made of atoms, so we're 99.999999...% empty too. Are these properties and settings, set by the simulation?

Like Mario in Mario Bros, who can pass through certain kinds of pixels, but not others. Only, our universe's building blocks aren't pixels, they're atoms.

We might well be in a simulation. Perhaps one day it'll possible to confirm it.

Creshna1c

Jp0
When I think about atoms being 99.9999...% empty, it makes me wonder why we can't move through "solid" objects. And BTW, we, ourselves, are made of atoms, so we're 99.999999...% empty too. Are these properties and settings, set by the simulation?

Like Mario in Mario Bros, who can pass through certain kinds of pixels, but not others. Only, our universe's building blocks aren't pixels, they're atoms.

We might well be in a simulation. Perhaps one day it'll possible to confirm it.
We can't pass through walls because we believe in the laws of physics. Everyone has their own interpretation of what the laws of physics mean. I can't walk through a wall, but believe I can put 500.00 in your hand because I don't know it won't work. I believe it does work. So I can break the laws of physics that way. Don't worry about the simulation. I hear you have only 9 days left until sweet freedom. Later, Angela, Son of God