Zombies! Of All Kinds!

shield

According to many different writers and lovers of the prospect of the zombie as a horror icon there are many kinds of zombies.
So i'm gonna name a few. Courtesy of uncyclopedia.
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Zombie_Types
Slow moving zombie- your classic brain eating, blood drenched zombie. If they bite you well i hope you like the taste of brains. To kill them honestly takes nothing because they are so slow as long as you keep their mouth away from exposed skin you could kill it with a stapler.
Fast moving zombie- its they same as the slow just able to run so I wouldn't get to close they got speed on their side.
Things- fast extremely strong zombies that are out for more then your brain. they don't infect you their virus does. I would suggest a big gun and explosives on hand for these guys and a sterilized sleeping environment to keep away infection
for more information on these zombies and others go to the link above

-shield

kcwildman

Beastmaster
cool i didn't even think of the wiki thing good find there shield;)

twilightsky

you wanna see all those zombies and more?
just go to your friendly neighborhood walrip,
sit on the bench by the pharmacy and start zombie watching.
not only are alot of them the "undead"
most of em, dress really funny.

Harte

You forgot revenants.

01.jpg

Harte

jon

if zombies do atack you have to realize that how slow, fast, or strong has to do with how long its been dead before it was a zombie, se if you just get bitten by one then you have all your muscles in tact, but if you were dead for a wile then you have dilapidated.

thats why i think if they do attack it will be more like a terrible rabbies plague that only effects the living.

if they do you know who to call!!!

zombieexterminatingservice.jpg