Num7 [Num7normalis] on Twitch

Num7

Administrator
Staff
In light of Twitch's recent announcement that they're discontinuing Twitch Studio, I went ahead and migrated my streaming setup to OBS.

Here's what my new splash screen looks like:

Starting.png

I have to admit, I didn't entirely create it myself this time. I grabbed a free overlay template that I modified to my liking. The final product looks pretty sharp, I like it.

I still have to update a couple of scenes. In particular, the one with a window + chat view. It works, but it's poorly made.

I'll try to stream something next week, to keep the ball rolling.

See ya!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Tonight, while streaming, I reached 10 followers. That's 10 more than when I started last year!

After a couple of days, I decided to ditch OBS, in favor of Streamlabs Desktop. I know, I'm using the lesser of the 2. It's way simpler, but it has everything I want as its core features. No need for many plugins or anything special.

I also created myself a tipping page. I don't expect anything, but here it is. I'll probably link Paranormalis to it, in case people want to donate money to the forum, without buying a Zenith membership.

Stream Elements also has merch, I'll check it out when I have a chance!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'll let my Python thread-reader run for the afternoon. You can check it out by following the link below, or in the forum's streams section.

Have fun!