‘Bigfoot’ Creatures Caught on Camera

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
A man has released footage of what he suspects could be a few Bigfoot creatures surrounding his RV in an undisclosed location in the United States.

YouTuber Crypto Christian says it was about 10 p.m. last week when he heard “little stones” being thrown at his camper.

“I was woken up again, I volunteered and I had to be in at 7 in the morning, so I had to get up by 6 a.m., so I have to go to sleep very early,” he said.

He uploaded a 4-minute-long video that captured the entire incident with the help of thermal imaging. The footage shows the man clearly agitated as his dog barks and whines at the nearby intruders, but it isn’t until the 2:00 minute-mark that a tall bipedal animal shows up.

“Holy s__t, is that showing up, I am starting to shake,” Crypto Christian whispers in the video. “My nerves… it’s terrifying. There is something else moving by it,” he adds when a smaller being walks by the two-legged individual.

He also claims that the alleged creatures began surrounding his RV.

“That’s why I retreated back into the RV,” he said, adding that he has had “close calls” before when the animals “even pushed on” his door. “I thought they were coming in…”

Crypto Christian says that even though he suspects these creatures could be Bigfoot, also points out that he is not making any claims as to what they really are.

“This is exactly what the video shows … what you see is what you get i don’t know what it was,” he said.

Last March, a Bigfoot enthusiast in North Carolina presented a similar video taken with a FLIR thermal camera where he showed the images of a wide-chested hominid.

The post ‘Bigfoot’ Creatures Caught on Camera appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

TnWatchdog

Alot of bigfoot sightings lately checking out the area...they must be planning to take over the world.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
It's impossible to say it was definitely a Bigfoot based on that footage... It could've very well been just a person standing back there... That's not to say it wasn't a Bigfoot, either... ;)

Note: This man's dog is named "Spock", so he must be into sci-fi a little bit...