‘I Photographed a Grey Alien,’ Says Virginian

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
ROANOKE, Va. — A 57-year-old man took a photograph that he says shows a “grey alien” looking through his living room’s window in Southwest Virginia.

The anonymous man said last Saturday that the peeping alien was there the night of July 30.

“I have a picture of a grey alien that I took last nite,” he said. “This picture was taken around 2 a.m. at the living room window of my home.”

The photograph shows a transparent shape that appears to be a reflection from the inside of the room. There is an oval-shaped face on the right side of the image standing next to the reflection of a red object.

“You have to look close at the picture but it’s there,” he explains. “The grey had big eyes and was about 4 feet tall.”

Credit: Mutual UFO Network

It is unclear whether the “alien image” he is referring to could be just a case of pareidolia, the human brain’s capability to see faces and familiar shapes in lines and dots arranged in a certain pattern.

However, he adds, he also took a different picture last night where he says you can observe an “unhuman-like” fingerprint on a different window in the house.

The man, who claims to have been dealing with alien problems “all his life”, says that the picture is “100% real” and that it has not been “Photoshopped”.

He is now asking for help dealing with these “beings” he says keeps seeing at his home frequently.

“I’ve been scratched needle pricked multiple times, I’ve had hand prints on my chest after waking up… I have had problems since I was 8 and I am not longer afraid of them, but I would like to get some help, if there is any,” the Virginian said.

Last May, a woman in New Jersey said an “alien” had broken into her house and took her watch with a “circular energy” tool.

The post ‘I Photographed a Grey Alien,’ Says Virginian appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Poison Pen

Looks to me like what they call "press gang" trying to make data fit a favored conclusion.....

analysis.php

This from FotoForensics of the photo......Notice the rainbow effect which generally indicates a Photoshopped pic. Also if you notice no image appears in the highlighted area only the highlight itself....This is an ELA image. Wheres the alien? Not saying the pic is photoshopped by the way.

Last edited:

Poison Pen

I only see a reflection of the photographer to the left of said anomaly.

Images in an ELA will generally appear as white noise from what I have read. The said anomaly is not showing at all in this. Does that mean its not there? I don't know. You can run this yourself here and come to your own conclusion:

FotoForensics

Heres more info for said photo:

http://regex.info/exif.cgi?imgurl=http://cryptozoologynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/alien-virginia-roanoke.jpg

From ImageOps:

ImgOps: cryptozoologynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/alien-virginia-roanoke.jpg - 画

Don't mean to be so critical but when it comes to this Alien/UFO stuff I have seen way to much fakery and hoax. Not saying this is a hoax but you gotta look at it from all angles.