20 percent chance we are living in a virtual simulation

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: 20% Chance We Are Living In a Virtual Simulation

now,now don't get your pantys in a bunch there TINK. no-one said YOU sat around on your ass. and got week,but rather women as a whole, and that is as it should be. I don't want the mother of my child chopping wood instead of tending to the kids,
why what would people think if she was better at it then me??? EGO,EGO,EGO,
she was being nice in letting him provide for her.
when HE/GOD/DADDY made the first two HE did create them as equals. a matched set so to speek
Eve was a help worthy of Adam, not a servant,not lesser, not greater, a help. she/women is refferd to as the weeker vessel. but I am not sure how. while women do tend to have a softer skin, and are somewhat more forgiving. at times anyway. and they are way better at the rearing of children.
did it accure to you, that the women who are strong enough to be an equal to a man, are not easly forced to do anything. hence the ego of the insecure man is threatened, hence he will choose a smaller weeker woman to mate,hence the selective breeding process eleminates the strong women from the gene pool,hence todays smaller weeker women, who are not much of a threat.
even you must addmitt that the women of today could not hold up to the riggers of life 1000 yrs ago.
for that matter the men of today could not hold up to the riggers of life a 1000 yrs ago either. they have been pussiefied by the tech. they have made to make there lives easy. I will say it again.
we as a people have gone so far into the future, we can no longer servive in the past.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
now,now don't get your pantys in a bunch there TINK. no-one said YOU sat around on your ass. and got week,but rather women as a whole, and that is as it should be. I don't want the mother of my child chopping wood instead of tending to the kids,
why what would people think if she was better at it then me??? EGO,EGO,EGO,
she was being nice in letting him provide for her.
when HE/GOD/DADDY made the first two HE did create them as equals. a matched set so to speek
Eve was a help worthy of Adam, not a servant,not lesser, not greater, a help. she/women is refferd to as the weeker vessel. but I am not sure how. while women do tend to have a softer skin, and are somewhat more forgiving. at times anyway. and they are way better at the rearing of children.
did it accure to you, that the women who are strong enough to be an equal to a man, are not easly forced to do anything. hence the ego of the insecure man is threatened, hence he will choose a smaller weeker woman to mate,hence the selective breeding process eleminates the strong women from the gene pool,hence todays smaller weeker women, who are not much of a threat.
even you must addmitt that the women of today could not hold up to the riggers of life 1000 yrs ago.
for that matter the men of today could not hold up to the riggers of life a 1000 yrs ago either. they have been pussiefied by the tech. they have made to make there lives easy. I will say it again.
we as a people have gone so far into the future, we can no longer servive in the past.

Wow I think I agree......so...:)
Oh and as far as chopping wood.....I make my oldest stack it!

TITOR RIGHT

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This thread propels many questions to the front of the mind. I am very familiar with the concept, and it is a replacement of a very old idea. The idea that there are forces that determine fate and therefore you should have faith. I ask you to ponder where the truth lies in this statement. In a very real sense this world is an illusion, it is a artificial construct. Where the laws of man have superseded the laws of nature. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Because of our unique ability to communicate between one another, to share experience of the past. We have built a system of illusions to help promote the power extraction from the mass of human flesh. The reality is we all need food, clean water, and some protection against the elements to survive. We have bought into an illusion. That this system, which is pretty much shoved down your throats at birth, is the most desirable and justifiable form of social order. The entire scheme is based on control of information, knowledge is power, the more knowledge you have the easier to extract someone else's power or freewill. If this is a game, the game has been to convince you that your freewill means nothing, that you have no power or choice. That the actions you face, are “meant to be”, and that your choices or freewill will have no effect. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If this is a game or an illusion one hundred percent, why is it you can feel pain, hunger, thirst, and empathy for others. There are most certainly parts of this construct, that are far from truly being human. As time proceeds and you start to see people suffer and experience injustice, pain, hunger, death and sickness. Ask your self was it the real world that fell apart, or the illusionary world of words. Which have come to mean very little in a world run and controlled by liars. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]You have freewill you have a choice. Reality is not what you understand, but what you experience. As you watch this happen. Ask yourself, how one group has gained control over all the resources given to all the souls born on this rock. You're supporting the army that is making it happen. How does a group of liars develop a system to enslave the masses to make sure the masses provide them, “their means” to survive. I will tell you this much these controlling liars could not survive on their own accord. So the fact that you still support them while they are trying to kill you is unbelievable and truly occult. That is the illusion, that some are more special or better then others by their virtue to tell and promote lies and liars.

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]P.S. In the native American traditions women are the only ones that can vote in counsel, this is because women tend to look for security rather then trouble. I still can not figure out how “Dick” became such a 1234.... codex 1=c 2=u 3=n 4=t[/FONT]

Chip Lewis

TITOR RIGHT said:
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]P.S. In the native American traditions women are the only ones that can vote in counsel, this is because women tend to look for security rather then trouble. I still can not figure out how ?Dick? became such a 1234.... codex 1=c 2=u 3=n 4=t[/FONT]
Dick and 1234 are synonymous aren't they? lol

Good to see you TR!

TITOR RIGHT

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]It's good to see people back in the fight so to speak. I have not noticed the attendance of ?raisin toast? the Star. What [/FONT]"Mizrahi!" [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]is no longer spoken in the dungeon??? I hope it was not the race thing again, maybe he just blocked the shot. :eek::rolleyes:
[/FONT]

kcwildman

Beastmaster

1=can't
2=understand
3=normal
4=thinking
seems simple
not to sure bout the women voting at counsel thow, most of the time they weren't even aloud to go, let alone talk, and never tell a warrior what to do.
shit dude don't you watch John Wayne movies:D
oh yeh I think we are living in a place we can only experance/see/feel/smell, about 1% of the other 99% of reality is beyond our perseption. but hey I don't even ware a shirt so??????

Chip Lewis

As a child; I often wondered if I am actually asleep somewhere and this is a dream.

I was a "special child"...

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I still sometimes wake up and think my whole life was a dream. then the room comes into fouces, and oh well it was just a dream.
other times I just wish I could wake up and it was a dream. no such luck thow.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

It's so bad when you wake up, and then, ohhhh.... .....that was just a dream... :( and you're sad to get back to the real world.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Numenorean7 said:
It's so bad when you wake up, and then, ohhhh.... .....that was just a dream... :( and you're sad to get back to the real world.
well yeh, I keep hoping its all just a dream ya know, and when I wake up. I'll be back in the garden, petting the lions and eating grapes.
no realy I sometimes think this shit can't be real, no-one is that mean, or no-one could do that to another person. no matter how much the don't like them.
like when I heard that some monster put a baby in a microwave, or cut tip off a little boys weenie cause he peed in his pants. you know that stuff just can't be real it has to be a dream.
my life aint perfect but all in all it aint so bad at least no one is shooting at me huh????