20 percent chance we are living in a virtual simulation

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: 20% Chance We Are Living In a Virtual Simulation

Sometimes, thing happens in such a strange way, that it can't be only a coincidence. Then you get a strange feeling.

Hey, and what about deja vu ?
If we're in a simulation, what's a deja vu then ? Is it a glitch in the simulation, or something ?

kcwildman

Beastmaster

LOL yeh they changed the matrix and all we see is the glitch:eek:
take the blue pill and go back to sleep now NEO:D
so do you think that somehow you either saw or was there befor and thats how the deja-vu happens??
or did we somehow look around the walls of the maze and see it befor we get there

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Sometimes, a deja vu can happen to me while I'm driving, walking on the street. It doesn't always happen while talking to people. It happens to me once every 2 or 3 weeks perhaps.

Then, you get that strange and familiar feeling.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

the whole deja-vu thing rarely happens to me, and never when talking. always when traveling, and the hey I been here befor starts, then I tell people what is nearby and they freak. that most offten ends the friendship, and we part with them saying get away from me your spooky. so I rarely tell anyone what happens to me. one of the reaseons I am so intreeged by the unknown is my dreams. when ever I remember a dream that I have had, it happens just as I saw. my wife won't even let me tell her anymore. she just says am I in danger??? I say no, she says then don't tell me. I don't want to know anymore bad stuff. so this 20% chance of it all being a dream is way intresting to me. the preacher at my church trys to tell me I am a prophet ha ha ha ha NOT. I just see things in dreams and they happen. no messages from GOD, no warnings from angels, just dreams that happen.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

sorry there 7
looks like I have done it to this thread too.
if the deja-vu thing is a real bump in the program, how do we reset the game??? do it happen every time we wake up??? do we have to try and reset???? can we reset at all??? the whole deja-vu only makes sence if it is a simulation or the like. how ells could it happen??? it has to be left over from the last time we tryed this path. repressed memorys or somethin .
P.S.
that reminds me of a kungfu movie called (circle of iron) maybe the deja-vu is when one whos been down that path was returned to be a teacher, and thats why we remember it. cause last time it didn't work out so good and we learned what not to do. well maybe not, but its a thought huh.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Waking up is like a event that starts the "day" process.
I don't think we need to reset anything, the stuff that needs to be reset must do it by itself perhaps.

Sometimes, a day can be very similar to another one. When to days are very very similar, this could create a glitch in the matrix, that creates deja vus in our point of view.

That might sound crazy, it's just a thought !

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

if I can understand it your full tilt bozo dude ha ha ha :D
no realy the days runnin together is a good point. we have done the same thing every day for years, why wouldn't we think. hey I been here befor.
damn makes it sence to me:eek: that proves it your officaly nuts,bonkers,wacko,certifyable,
there comin to take you away ha ha ho ho

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I'm offically a nut case lol
Thanks dude, I'm feeling that I'm in the "gang" now !

I admit it, the stuff I said was pretty mad :eek:

hehe

EachPeachPearPlum

Numenorean7 said:
I don't think we need to reset anything, the stuff that needs to be reset must do it by itself perhaps.

Sometimes, a day can be very similar to another one. When to days are very very similar, this could create a glitch in the matrix, that creates deja vus in our point of view.

Num7

Days are only similar depending upon perspective and the life we commit ourselves to be bound to by particpating in it as Our personal "reality". Only in modern western society would an individual question the authencity of life because of their own lack of fulfilling spiritual needs beyond the superficiality of a governmental society that operates on pure systems.
The inauthentification of life comes from the individuals denial of their urges that lies further from the functionalist system that governs.
Only someone who lives on this base level would ever see a day the same as another.
I firmly believe that our life is the outcome of our personal decisions, based on who we are. Living a monochromatic life is a personal decision; and so is the choice to live a life full of passion and finding personal bliss, whatever the direction may be.

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:

Num7

My days are so similar that its like my life is on a loop! If I didnt have an everchanging reality after 5 oclock I would be worried!
I always thought that Deja vu was a slight electrical short in the brain..
But what is strange is that when that happens to me..I say wait..this did already happen and I know what day and the other circumstances that happened right before and right after but with the same middle...
It bugs me but I wouldnt put it past my brain to just do whatever and mess w/ me.
I remember when electric shock thereapy was being talked about alot in the 70s...Some think that electric shock does "reset" some things.
I think its just strange.